NEEWER 66" Carbon Fiber Monopod Tripod
- 2-In-1 Tripod/Monopod- Featuring a detachable leg and a removable center column, Neewer Carbon Fiber Tripod allows transformation from a tripod to a monopod (Height can reach 68.9” (175cm)) for different photographic purposes, including nature photography, macro photography, and portraits
- Adjustable Tripod Legs- The 4-section legs with twist locks can extend from 22.6” to 66.1” (57.5cm to 168cm) in seconds and provide reliable stability. Those legs can stand on uneven surfaces or lay flat for ground-level shootings. The inverted center column helps take low-angle images with ease
- Versatile 360° Ball Head- Metal ball head comes with a quick release plate for instant camera mounting. The 360° panning base enables smooth panoramic photographing while the 360° pivot and 90° tilt movements allow you to take vertical, horizontal, and overhead shots
- Solid Carbon Fiber Build- Carbon fiber tripod with 8-layered laminate is strong, lightweight, and corrosion-resistant, capable of holding 26.5lb (12kg) and withstanding challenging environments. The black exterior with stripe patterns is simplistic and sleek
- Foldable & Portable- The foldable tripod can collapse down to 19.3” (49cm) and slide into the carrying bag for easy storage and transportation
- Converted Center Column for Low-position Photography
- Three-position leg angle adjustment system provides flexible shooting
- Ultra-low height
- Used as a Monopod or a Walking Sticks
Material: Carbon Fiber
- Sections: 4
- 1 x 66"/168cm Carbon Fiber Tripod
- 1 x Carrying Bag
- The camera is not included.
- For a camera with a telephoto zoom lens, you need to buy a tripod mount ring additionally for better balance.
- Includes nylon carrying case, which is convenient, lightweight, protective.
- The tripod ONLY, other items are NOT included.