NEEWER Z1-C TTL Round Head Flash Speedlite 76Ws 2.4G 1/8000s HSS 10-Level LED Modeling Lamp 2600mAh Li-ion Battery
All Neewer products carry a 1-year warranty (used products supplied by a third party are not covered), valid from the purchase transaction date. The warranty covers product defects and provides replacement of the defective product or serviceable component.
If a return is required, the buyer is responsible for any associated return shipping costs (i.e from the buyer to Neewer’s return address) and Neewer pays for postage to ship the replacement item back to the buyer. In some cases, at Neewer’s discretion, the buyer may receive a refund if a replacement is not immediately available. Refunds issued are for the cost of the item only; no handling or shipping fees will be refunded. Please note that before a replacement item is dispatched, or refund issued, Neewer must receive the returned item in the agreed condition. As our sales are online, without a physical store to inspect the defective product, we reserve the right to request picture or video evidence illustrating the defect to honor the warranty.
Please Note: Your product is automatically covered under warranty effective from the date of purchase. Please provide your order number and a photo / video in the event of a claim. For Amazon orders, the name of the seller, or a screenshot should also be provided.
The following limitations and exception apply and are not covered by the 1-year warranty:
- Used products from a third party, such as from Amazon EU S.a.r.L., Amazon.com Services LLC, etc.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Loss or theft.
- Physical damage due to misuse or accident.
- Water damage or any other damage or defect related to misuse
Only Neewer products are covered, no other item is covered, including items used in tandem with a Neewer product, irrespective of cost.
Buyer attempts unauthorized repairs, modifications, or disassembles the item.
- Item is damaged by plugging it into an incompatible voltage. All plug-in items have voltages clearly displayed on the Amazon detail page. For international travel, a step-up / step down convertor is required to accommodate these variations.
To claim a warranty, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All claims for products missing / not received must be registered within 90 days of the purchase date. After this time, we no longer have traceability with our logistical providers and cannot accept a claim. Contents of the package should be checked upon delivery and any missing parts claimed for within 2 days of receipt.
Extension requests to the warranty due to COVID are regretably not commercially viable. We have continued provision of products for purchase and use throughout the pandemic and our team continues to work hard to sustain this.
- In many areas, Saturday and Sunday delivery may not be available. Otherwise, our shipping methods apply to business days only, not weekends or holidays.
- Expedited shipping is NOT available in any location.
Orders cannot be delivered to PO BOX addresses or to islands or territories.
Logistics updates during the COVID-19:
- Neewer.com's activities are currently continuing. However, delivery times may be longer than usual. For specific shipping situations of each order, please contact our customer service: email@example.com
- Orders will be fulfilled within 48 hours.
- United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy
- Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.
- All islands are not included in the delivery area.
- When shipping within the contiguous U.S., your order will arrive within 4 to 6 business days but could also be up to 10 business days based on your location.
- When shipping within the EU, your order will arrive within 7 to 15 business days based on your location.
- Perfect Lighting Effect- The Neewer Z1-C Canon flash features a circular Fresnel head, which produces a more even light distribution from center to edge, with softer, more natural falloff at the edges, providing a natural and stunning lighting effect. The color temperature remains stable at 5600K (±200K) . The flash zoom head (28–105mm) can be set automatically or manually. And 2W LED modeling lamp has 10 adjustable brightness levels from 01 to 10
- Powerful Functions- Include 76Ws high power, TTL autoflash, manual flash, stroboscopic flash, optical slave modes (S1/S2), 1/8000s high-speed sync, first-curtain/second-curtain sync, flash exposure compensation (FEC), flash exposure bracketing (FEB), flash exposure lock (FEL), modeling flash, and more. The flash can be adjusted from 0° to 330° horizontally and -7° to 120° vertically, giving you more flexibility when shooting
- 2.4GHz Wireless Q System- with 4 groups (A/B/C/D), 32 channels (1-32), and 99 ID (1-99) is compatible with Q-C/QPro-C TTL transmitters (not included). The flash can also be used as a Master/Slave flash to control other flashes with a transmission range up to 328’/100m (no obstacles). The light illumination is uniform and the output is stable, which greatly expands your creative possibilities for flash photography. Plus, it supports USB firmware update.
- High Capacity & Fast Recycling- The 7.2V 2600mAh lithium battery (NB-Z1) provides 480 full-power flashes, 1.5s fast recycling time, and a flash duration between 1/180s and 1/20000s, ensuring an enhanced shooting experience
- Wide Compatibility- The flash is compatible with AK-R1 kits, ST-101, and S2-type mount (can be converted into the Bowens mount to connect more accessories), Compatible with Canon camera such as R6, R5, R3, R, M6, 850D, 800D/T7i, 760D/T6s, 750D/T6i, 650D, 600D, 7D Mark II, 7D, 6D Mark II, 6D, 5D Mark IV/III/II, 1D Mark III, 1DX, 550D, 500D, 450D, 90D 80D 70D 60D 50D, 1100D, 77D, SL3/250D, T7/1500D 2000D, T100/3000D 4000D
- The circular flash head is designed for the Canon E-TTL II autoflash, it outputs even light for flash photography.
- The modeling lamp lets you clearly view the lighting effect under the current setup.
- If you use it off-camera, you’ll need a wireless Q-C/QPro-C TTL transmitter (sold separately).
- The zoom range is 28 to 105mm and the recycling time is 1.5s and 480 flashes at full power. Use the
- high-speed sync (up to 1/8000s) to freeze motion.
- Model: Z1-C
- Flash Power: 76Ws
- Flash Coverage: 28–105mm, auto-zoom, manual zoom
- Flash Head Panning Angles: 0°–330°
- Flash Head Tilting Angles: -7°–120°
- Flash Duration: 1/180s–1/20000s\Color Temperature: 5600K (±200K)\Exposure Control System: E-TTL II autoflash, manual flash\Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC): Manual\Flash Exposure Bracketing (FEB): ±3 steps in 1/3-step increments\Flash Exposure Lock (FEL): Supported\Sync Methods: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000s), first/second-curtain sync
- Stroboscopic Flash: Up to 100 times, 199Hz\Wireless Flash Functions: Master, slave, off\Groups: 4 (A,B,C,D)\Transmission Range: Up to 328’/100m (without obstacles)
- Channels: 32 (1–32)\ID: 01–99\Modeling Flash: Triggered using the camera’s depth-of-field preview button
- Autofocus Assist: Supported\LED Modeling Lamp: 2W 10-level adjustment, 3300K (±200K) color temperature
- Battery Capacity: 7.2V 2600mAh\Recycle Time: 1.5s\Full-Power Flashes: 480
- Energy Saving: The flash will automatically turn off the power in about 90 seconds of being idle
- Triggering Methods: Hot shoe, 2.5mm sync cable, wireless trigger
- Dimensions: 7.76” x 3.66” x 2.99” / 197 x 93 x 76mm
- Net Weight (with battery): 18.7oz / 530g
- 1 x On-Camera Flash
- 1 x Lithium Battery
- 1 x USB Charging Base
- 1 x Wall Charger
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Mini Stand
- 1 x Protective Case
- 1 x User Manual