NEEWER Telescoping Interview Mic Handle for Wireless Go
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Widely Compatible Handheld Microphone Handle- With standard cold shoe mounts, the NEEWER MS003 mic handle, easily holds your lavalier microphone for interviews and vlogging, compatible with RODE Wireless Go Wireless Go II; Compatible with DJI Mic; Compatible with Hollyland Lark 150 Synco G1/A2; compatible with SmallRig W60; compatible with NEEWER CM22; compatible with COMICA BoomX series and other similar professional video microphones with cold shoes
- Flexible Microphone Position- The handles comes with two cold shoe for mounting your lavalier microphone in different directions, vertically and horizontally. Position a lapel microphone transmitter vertically to make up a handheld interview microphone set, or mount horizontally and connect to a tabletop stand (not included) and use as a desk microphone
- Telescoping Mic Handle with Adjustable Length- Consisting of a telescopic tube, the microphone stick can be adjusted in length, from 5.9"/15cm to 8.7"/22cm, to adapt to different scenes. Well suited for interviews and news report.
- Standard 1/4" Threaded Bottom Hole- A 1/4" threaded hole is located at the bottom of the handle to allow the mic handle to be easily mounted on a tripod, tabletop stand, light stand, and more.
- Compact Design with Comfortable Grip- Lightweight and portable, the microphone stick is padded with foam for a comfortable grip. With aluminum alloy build the handle only weighs 2.82oz great for projects while travelling
- Compatibility: Compatible with RODE Wireless Go, DJI Mic, Hollyland Lark 150, Synco G1/A2, SmallRig W60, and other lavalier microphone with cold shoe
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Adjustable Length Range: 5.9" - 8.7" / 15 - 22cm
- Weight: 2.82oz/80g
- 1 x Telescoping Interview Mic Handle