NEEWER ND3-ND1000 Variable ND Filter
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Variable Neutral Density Filter- With ND3-ND1000 wide neutral density range, the variable ND filter helps handle various light conditions with ease. From overcast to bright sunny days, simply rotate the filter ring to adjust the amount of light that enters your camera lens to avoid overexposure
- 1.5-10 Limited Stops of Light Reduction- With F stops clearly marked on the filter frame, the ND3-ND1000 neutral density filter provides 1.5 to 10 stops of light reduction to achieve balanced exposure across the image, reduce shutter speed for long exposure shots, and apply wider aperture for shallower depth of field
- Multi Coated HD Optical Glass Build- The ND filter features double sided coatings to reduce glare and reflection while effectively protecting the glass from water, dust, oil, debris, and scratches. The HD optical glass material helps block strong light without losing image sharpness. The knurled ring provides a firm grip for easy filter mounting and removal
- Camera Lens Filter- The variable ND filter is of the same thread size. Please double-check the lens filter thread of your camera (marked with the "Φ" symbol under the lens barrel). The package includes a variable ND3-ND1000 filter, a lens cleaning wipe, and a filter case
- Note About Usage- (1) Though sealed with a super slim aluminum alloy frame, when the filter is rotated to ND256, there might be an X cross or vignetting issue. (2) The actual neutral density degree might differ from the marks on the filter ring. (3) Please get ND1000 or ND2000 filter for long-exposure shots. (4)A 62mm lens cap or hood is required for the 58mm ND filter.
- Material: HD optical glass, aluminum alloy frame
- 1 x ND3-ND1000 Variable ND Filter
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Filter Case