NEEWER HD Variable ND Filter ND8-ND128
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
5 Stops Variable ND Filter- The NEEWER ND8–ND128 Variable Filter is adjustable from 3 to 7 stops, with a rotating ring to reduce light intake and extend exposure time when shooting at slower shutter speeds and wider apertures. Perfect for capturing rivers, waterfalls, light trails, and other moving subjects with dynamic motion blur.
- Without Black "X" Cross- The rotation range is limited to approximately 70°, and advanced cutting-edge technology lets you say goodbye to the "X" cross mark on images and other common problems with variable ND filters for wide-angle and telephoto lenses.
- Double-sided Multi-layered Nano-Coatings- With 30 layers of Nano coating, the minimum light reflection rate is less than 0.1%, which reduces glare and ghosting, and also blocks UV rays from 300 to 380nm, while ensuring accurate color reproduction. Waterproof, oil-proof, dirt-proof, and scratch-proof.
- High-end Materials and Design- Imported Japanese AGC 4-element HD optical glass ensures optimal neutrality and accurate color contrast and reproduction. Ultra-slim CNC non-slip aviation aluminum frame prevents wide-angle vignetting and ensures durability and anti-snagging.
- Compatibility- Compatible with all lenses with all filter sizes. Rotate the filter to get the desired neutral density effect and press that shutter button.
- Filter Type: Variable neutral density filter
- Density: ND8-128 (3-7 stops)
- Filter Diameter: 37mm/40.5mm/43mm/46mm/49mm/52mm/55mm/58mm/62mm/67mm/72mm/77mm/82mm
- Material: HD Optical glass, aluminum alloy
- 1 x NEEWER ND Filter
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
Note: Before purchasing, please make sure the filter size of your lens is identical to this filter's diameter. The filter size is printed on the front or side of your lens, next to a "Φ" (diameter) symbol. The lens cap/hood should be one size larger.