NEEWER GM101 Aluminum Alloy Gimbal Tripod Head
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Designed with the load-bearing mechanism, Neewer GM101 Gimbal Tripod Head can securely support professional camera bodies and telephoto lenses within 30lb (13.6kg).
- The Gimbal Tripod Head balances your camera and lens along the vertical and horizontal axes. Built-in bearing structure makes them move smoothly and fluidly. Perfect for birdwatching and shooting wildlife and sports photography.
- 360° panning base with a panoramic scale allows you to rotate the camera with great precision and track fast-moving subjects. The swinging arm lets you swivel the camera at multiple angles and shoot in vertical and horizontal positions. Once you find an ideal camera angle, use the lock knobs to fix the panning base and swinging arm and get fascinating shots.
- The 1/4" threaded quick-release plate is compatible with DSLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, and camcorders. It allows you to instantly mount the camera on the Gimbal Tripod Head and adjust the camera placement height when necessary. The quick-release plate platform features a bubble level for you to align with the horizon.
- Model: GM101
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Height: 9.1" / 23cm
- Base Diameter: 1.9" / 4.7cm
- Load Capacity: 30lb / 13.6kg
- Quick Release Plate Thread: 1/4"
- 1 x Aluminum Alloy Gimbal Tripod Head
- The package only contains the GM101 Gimbal Tripod Head.
- Loosen the knob with holding your camera, Otherwise, it may cause the camera to fall and damage.
- A tripod ring mount is needed when you directly mount a telephoto lens or a telescope onto the Gimbal Tripod Head.
- Please tighten the panning base lock before you mount the Gimbal Tripod Head onto a tripod.