NEEWER Camera Panoramic Panning Base
- The panorama plate is the ideal freely rotating accessory for obtaining impressive panorama shots. It can be used with almost all commercial ball- and socket heads and due to its flat and stable design, it can be mounted either between the tripod and ball head or the ball head and camera.
- It is made of finely crafted aluminum alloy, solid and durable with efficient shock absorption, sound heat, and corrosion resistance.
- The engraved 360 Degree scale with 2.5 Degree divisions is invaluable when you are panning the camera and want to be sure of reproducible results.
- A special feature is the integrated spirit level for accurate horizontal alignment. With the handy locking screw, the camera can be fixed in any desired position.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Base Panning: 360 degree
- Tripod mounting screws: 3/8inch (can be widely applied to various professional tripods)
- Height: 0.98 inch/ 25 mm
- Width: 3.35 inch/ 85 mm
- Base Diameter: 2.36 inch/ 60 millimeter
- Weight: 0.29 pound/ 130 grams
- Max. Load Capacity: 22.05 pounds/10 kilogram
- 1 x Panoramic Panning Base Plate
- 1 x 1/4inch to 3/8inch Screw Adapter
Note: Camera, tripod, and tripod head are Not Included.