NEEWER 9 Pieces Step-up Lens Filter Adapter Rings Set
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- A Step-up filter adapter ring set can easily screw onto the front of any lens, and convert the thread size of your lens to the thread size of any other accessory, such as filters, hoods, flashes, and lens converters.
- Provide a way to fit larger diameter filters or accessories onto a smaller lens.
- Made of premium grade aluminum for great durability. Polished and finished with an anodized matte surface.
- Compatible with the Canon, Nikon, Sigma, and Tamron Camera.
- Fit most lenses with the same filter thread, manual or autofocus, digital or film.
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Color: Black
- 1 x 37-49mm Step-up Ring
- 1 x 49-52mm Step-up Ring
- 1 x 52-55mm Step-up Ring
- 1 x 55-58mm Step-up Ring
- 1 x 58-62mm Step-up Ring
- 1 x 62-67mm Step-up Ring
- 1 x 67-72mm Step-up Ring
- 1 x 72-77mm Step-up Ring
- 1 x 77-82mm Step-up Ring
- The first number is always the lens thread size, and the second number is the filter size of the accessory. If the first number is smaller, it's a step-up ring.
- Give you the ability to connect SCREW-IN filters to different size lenses. For instance, you can connect a 72mm filter to a 67mm lens by placing the 67-72mm ring on the lens and then screwing the filter onto the step-up ring.
- Please verify your camera's lens thread size. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "?" (diameter) symbol. For example: ?37 = 37mm lens thread size.