NEEWER Lens Filter Kit for NIKON
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Complete Camera Lens Filter Kit- This lens filter set includes all the filter accessories you need for filming outdoors: ND2 ND4 ND8 neutral density filter, CPL, UV and FLD filter, collapsible rubber lens hood, snap on lens cap, carrying pouch, and safety tether. Compatible with lens thread (marked with the "Φ" symbol under lens barrel), regardless of camera models
- Balanced Exposure with ND Filters- Neutral density filters reduce the amount of light entering the camera sensor by various degrees, ND2 by 1 stop, ND4 by 2 stops, and ND8 by 3 stops, to achieve balanced exposure across images under different light conditions. These ND filters also make long exposure shots possible by slowing the shutter speed
- Light Control with CPL/UV Filter- Use the CPL filter to reduce unwanted reflections from water, foliage, glass windows, and other nonmetallic surfaces. Apply the UV filter to protect your lens from scratches and fingerprints
- FLD Fluorescent Filter- Effectively eliminates fluorescent or "greenish" tones from photos for superior optical clarity. Produces natural, lifelike photos even in harsh indoor or outdoor conditions
- A Collapsible Lens Hood with 3 Stages- The collapsible rubber lens hood has three stages for greater versatility. Carry the filters in the pouches for easy travel and the lens cap keeper protects the cap from being misplaced
- Material: Optical glass, aluminum
- Thread Size: 49mm/52mm/55mm/58mm/62mm/72mm/77mm/82mm
- 1 x ND2 Filter
- 1 x ND4 Filter
- 1 x ND8 Filter
- 1 x CPL Filter
- 1 x UV Filter
- 1 x FLD Filter
- 1 x Collapsible Rubber Lens Hood
- 1 x Lens Cap
- 1 x Lens Cap Keeper Cable
- This kit is compatible with all 52mm lenses.
- Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering.
- Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap.
- This number is always preceded by a "Φ" (diameter) symbol. For example Φ52 = 52mm lens thread size.