NEEWER 20 Pcs Anodized Aluminum Step-up Adapter Ring Set
- A must-have accessory to unlock the full potential of your camera.
- Solid and lightweight.
- Easily screw onto the front of the lens.
- The first number is always the lens thread size, the second number is the filter size of the accessory. If the first number is bigger, it's a step-down ring. If the first number is smaller, it's a step up.
- Give you the ability to connect screw-in filters to different size lenses. For instance, you can connect a 72mm filter to a 67mm lens by placing the 67-72mm ring on the lens and then screwing the filter onto the step-up ring. You can connect a 67mm filter to a 72mm lens by placing the 72-67mm ring on the lens and then screwing the filter onto the step-down ring.
- Specifically designed for your camera for a tight and secure fit. No wobbling or cross-threading.
- Material: Anodized Aluminum (metal)
- Color: Black
- 1 x 10 Pieces Step-up Adapter Ring Set (26-30mm, 30-37mm, 37-43mm, 43-52mm, 52-55mm, 55-62mm, 62-67mm, 67-72mm, 72-77mm, 77-82mm)
- 1 x 10 Pieces Step-down Adapter Ring Set (82-77mm, 77-72mm, 72-67mm, 67-62mm, 62-55mm, 55-52mm, 52-43mm, 43-37mm, 37-30mm, 30-26mm)
Note: Please verify your camera's lens thread size. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "?" (diameter) symbol. For example: ?37 = 37mm lens thread size.