NEEWER ND2-ND32 Variable ND Filter
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Variable ND Filter- With variable neutral density from 2 to 32, this ND filter reduces the light that enters the lens in 1-5 stops, enables you to control exposure in various light conditions, and shoots with slower shutter speeds and wider apertures for creative motion blur. Ideal for taking images and videos of rivers, waterfalls, the sea, fountains, traffic trials, and other moving subjects.
- Multi-Resistant Coatings- Designed for durability and protectiveness, the 30 layers of nano-coatings are waterproof, smudge-resistant, scratch-resistant, and dust-resistant.
- Ultra-Slim Frame- The matte black aluminum alloy frame is non-reflective and rugged for everyday use. Precise threading lets you screw the filter into the lens with ease.
- Compatibility- Compatible with all lenses with a 37/40.5/43/46/49/52/55/58/62/67/72/77/82mm filter size. Rotate the filter to get the desired neutral density effect and press that shutter button.
- Filter Type: Variable neutral density filter
- Density: ND2-32 (1-5 stops)
- Filter Diameter: 37/40.5/43/46/49/52/55/58/62/67/72/77/82mm
- Material: Optical glass, aluminum alloy
- 1 x NEEWER ND Filter
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
Note: For long exposure, please purchase fixed value ND such as ND1000. Some ultra-wide-angle lenses may appear cross-shaped. Vignetting may occur with telephoto lenses, which is a normal situation.