- The camera is not included.
- Please scan the QR code in the manual to watch the video of adjusting the balance.
- The Neewer 60cm Handheld Stabilizer is a lightweight stabilizing system created for DSLR cameras weighing up to 6.6lbs.
- This compact handheld system takes away the need for tripods or dolly's, giving videographers the ability to create smooth videos while the camera is in motion.
- It features a camera platform with both x and y adjustments, and multiple mount holes for various camera positions.
- The weight plate contains four weight discs to balance your camera on the stabilizer.
- These can be added or removed based on your needs. The weights are fastened on the weight plate with 1/4" and 3/8" screw.
- This system is especially good for video cameras, video-capable DSLR cameras, and DVs.
- Allows high and low angle shooting, high precision bearings and low friction joints.
- Stretch adjustment improves weight ratio and reduces the clump weights greatly.
- The Quick Release Plate can accept any camera with 1/4" and 3/8".
- The quick-release plate with mark can record the dynamic balance for different types of equipment.
- A bidirectional base plate with a fine adjustment system can be adjusted freely in any direction.
- Its carbon fiber construction provides and solid and durable build-quality for long-lasting reliability.
- Sponge covered the grip, make you feel comfortable when handling it.
- Materials: Carbon fiber
- Max Length: Approx. 24"/60cm
- Min Length: Approx. 15.2"/38cm
- Quick Release Plate Scale:1.96"/50mm (Either side)
- Max Load: Approx. 6.6lbs/3kg
- 1x Stabilizer
- 1x Carry Bag
- Neewer Return Policy
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for the items in the original package
- We accept products to be returned for a full refund for any reason within a month from the order date if the item is brand new in the original package. All returned items must be in brand new condition, in their original unaltered box and must include all packing material, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
These cases are not covered by the 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- For returns other than product quality issues, the buyer needs to pay the return shipping fee.
- For orders whose delivery address is actually a freight forwarding service point for international freight, if the package is lost on the way from the courier service point to your physical address, we will not take any responsibility and will not refund for the lost package.
3-Month Guarantee for Quality-Related Issues
- Products can be returned for replacement or refund within 3 months for quality-related issues, we will reimburse shipping costs for returns and replacements.
- For orders that have expired the 3-month window, the buyer can only return for a replacement and is responsible for return shipping costs (from the buyer back to Neewer®’s address). We will only pay for postage to ship the replacement or repaired item back to the buyer.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment to return your items and get the return address within the United States.
It can take up to 7-25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.