- Tighten the lock knobs after adjustment to prevent the camera from slightly moving.
- Made of aluminum, designed with Positive locking knobs assure rock-steady focus
- Two rails allow movement in four directions, right, left, forward and backward
- Macro focusing rail helps macro photographers to position camera and focus on the subject with the great precision
- This excellent quality rail is used for all digital and film SLR cameras and is compatible with most Nikon, Minolta and Pentax macro and EOS bellows, macro shot extension tubes, or macro lenses such as the Canon FD and FL
- Smooth rack and pinion movement provides extremely fine focusing adjustments
An Essential Accessory for Macro Photography
- An anti-slip rubber pad adds additional steady to the camera when use and prevents the camera from dropping.
- Equipped with 2 standard 1/4" screw hole on the bottom to install on tripods or stands in many ways.
- The rail has a geared-driving system that greatly enhances the accuracy and speed of adjustment of the rail.
- 2 precise scales allow precise distance modification.
- Return Policy
- Delivery Terms
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for the items in the original package
- 3-Month Guarantee for Quality-Related Issues
- Please contact us to schedule an appointment to return your items and get the return address within the United States.
- It can take up to 7-25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
- In many areas, Saturday and Sunday delivery may not be available. Otherwise, our shipping methods apply to business days only, not weekends or holidays.
- Expedited shipping is NOT available in any location.
- All orders cannot be delivered to PO BOX.
- Neewer.com's activities are currently continuing. However, delivery times may be longer than usual. For specific shipping situations of each order, please contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders will be fulfilled within 48 hours.
- Shipping Area: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.
- When shipping within the contiguous U.S., your order will arrive within 4 to 6 business days but could also be up to 10 business days based on your location.
- When shipping within the EU, your order will arrive within 7 to 15 business days based on your location.
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.