NEEWER LS-T5 1.25” Variable Telescope Accessory Kit for Canon
Shipping from local warehouse based on your area, normally it takes 2~10 days for the delivery, Learn more at Shipping Policy.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Easily Attached Telescope Camera Adapter- The extension telescope camera adapter easily connects a camera body to your telescope with a T Ring, and is compatible with Canon's major camera models. Put your telescope eyepiece inside the adapter's extension tube to magnify for more details and clarity. (Note: the adapter doesn't fit mirrorless cameras)
- Variable Extension Tube- The variable extension tube features a telescopic design to increase the magnification (so as to change image size) and get the best shots. Please note that it is only compatible with refracting telescopes and catadioptric telescopes with 1.25" eyepieces, NOT for reflecting telescopes
- Two Mounting Methods- One is to place your telescope eyepiece into the eyepiece holder of the tube, to achieve a long focal length and film small objects. The other is to mount the tube directly on a camera without an eyepiece and connect it to your telescope. Using the focal length of the telescope to capture the entire moon, only the manual focus is supported
- Quality Material and Sturdy Build- The anodized aluminum build is robust and will withstand daily wear over a long period of use.
- Package Contents- The telescope accessory kit includes one extension tube for the telescope eyepiece (with 3 screws), one 1.25" T adapter, and one T ring mount compatible with Canon cameras. Note: Telescope eyepiece is NOT included.
- Material: Anodized aluminum
- Thread Size: 1.25”
- 1 x Extension Tube for Telescope Eyepiece ( 3 screws)
- 1 x 1.25" T Adapter
- 1 x T ring