NEEWER LS-T5 1.25” Variable Telescope Accessory Kit
- Easily Attached Telescope Camera Adapter- The extension telescope camera adapter easily connects a camera body to your telescope with a T Ring. Put your telescope eyepiece inside the adapter’s extension tube to magnify for more details and clarity, suited for prime focus photography with DSLR cameras or eyepiece projection astrophotography (Note: the adapter doesn’t fit mirrorless cameras)
- Variable Extension Tube- The variable extension tube features a telescopic design to increase the magnification (so as to change image size) and get the best shots. Compatible with 1.25” eyepiece of both reflector telescope and refractor telescope
- Different Ways to Use- There are two ways to mount the extension tube. One is to place your telescope eyepiece into the eyepiece holder of the tube, to achieve a long focal length and film small objects. The other is to mount the tube directly on a camera without an eyepiece and connect it to your telescope. By using the telescope’s focal length, it is capable of filming the entire moon
- Quality Material and Sturdy Build- The anodized aluminum build is robust and will withstand daily wear over a long period of use.
- Package Contents- The telescope accessory kit includes one extension tube for the telescope eyepiece (with 3 screws), one 1.25" T adapter, and one T ring mount compatible with Canon cameras. Note: Telescope eyepiece is NOT included.
- Material: Anodized aluminum
- Thread Size: 1.25”
- 1 x Extension Tube for Telescope Eyepiece ( 3 screws)
- 1 x 1.25" T Adapter
- 1 x T ring