NEEWER FC-16 Wireless Trigger for Sony
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Great Compatibility- Compatible with Sony A9II A9 A7RIV A7RIII A7RII A7R A7III A7II A7 A7SII A7S A6600 A6500 DSLR Cameras
- 2.4g Wireless Trigger- 16 channels give you the ability to avoid interference from other users; Flash Sync Speed up to 1/200 seconds; Operating Trigger Distance: 25 meters; NOT support TTL/HSS Mode
- 3-in-1 Functions Remote Trigger- (1) It can be used as the wireless synchronous trigger studio strobe flash, such as Neewer N-250W, N-300W, S-400N, Q-600N flash; (2) It can be used as a wireless trigger Speedlite flash; (3) It can also be used as the wireless camera shutter release
- Dual-Function Shutter Release- Half-press the trigger button to automatically focus; Full press the trigger button to trigger the shutter and start shooting mode
- Necessary For Shooting Effect- Specially necessary and favorable to eliminate vibrations caused by physically pressing the shutter release to get pictures with higher quality; Release the shutter to take long exposure photography, macro photography, or wildlife photography.
- Wireless Trigger Studio Flash: Turn the Function Switch to "Flash" mode on the transmitter and receiver. When the camera is powered off, put the transmitter onto the camera's hot shoe adapter. When the studio flash is switched off, connect the studio flash to the receiver through the PC sync cord. Press the camera shutter button and the studio flash will be triggered simultaneously.
- Wireless Trigger Speedlite Flash: Turn the Function Switch to "Flash" mode on the transmitter and receiver. When the camera is powered off, put the transmitter onto the camera's hot shoe adapter. When the Speedlite is switched off, put the Speedlite onto the receiver's hot shoe adapter. Press the camera shutter button and the Speedlite will be triggered simultaneously.
- Wireless Control Shutter Release: Turn the Function Switch to "Cameras" mode on the transmitter and receiver. When the camera is powered off, connect the receiver and the camera through the S2 shutter cable. Press the trigger button to control the camera's shutter speed.
- Model: FC-16
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Channel: 16
- Connection of Transmitter: hot shoe mount/2.5mm jack
- Connection of Receiver: Cold shoe with 1/4"-20 screw hole/hot shoe mount/2.5mm jack
- Power Supply: 2x AAA Battery for the transmitter and 2x AAA Battery for the receiver (Not Included)
- Weight: transmitter: 50g; receiver: 50g
- Material: Plastics
- 1 x FC-16 Wireless Transmitter
- 1 x FC-16 Wireless Receiver
- 1 X PC Sync Cord
- 1 x S2 Shutter Cable
- 1 x Convert Adapter
Note: Firstly PLEASE set the transmitter and receiver on the same channel.