NEEWER Replacement Battery Charger Set for DMW-BLC12
Shipping from local warehouse based on your area, normally it takes 2~10 days for the delivery, Learn more at Shipping Policy.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Neewer Battery Charger Set Replacement for DMW-BLC12 battery (2 Packs) and dual USB charger is compatible with Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200, DMC-FZ1000, DMC-G5, DMC-G6, DMC- G7, DMC-GX8, DMC-G85, DMC-GH2 Camera.
- An intelligent protection system can automatically protect batteries from overcharging, over-discharge, over-temperature, over-current, over-voltage, short circuit, and electronic shock.
- Batteries are used for the replacement and charging of Panasonic Lumix cameras, ensure a dry and cool environment while using.
Replacement Li-ion Battery
- Battery Type: Li-ion Battery
- Voltage: 7.4V
- Capacity: 1500mAh
- Battery Size: 5x1.7x3.5centimeters/1.97x0.67x1.38 inches
- Battery Weight: 0.11 pounds/50 grams
USB Dual Battery Charger
- Input voltage: 5V---2.15V---2.1A（MIN）
- Output voltage: 8.4V---700mA*1/500mA*2
- Charger Size: 9x2.1x5.5centimeters/3.55x0.83x2.17 inches
- Charger Weight: 0.1 pounds/45 grams
- Material: ABS
- Charging Temperature: 0 to 45 degree
- Discharging Temperature: -20 to 60 degree
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 45 degree
- 2 x Replacement Li-ion Battery for DMW-BLC12
- 1 x USB Dual Battery Charger
- 1 x USB Cable
- Type-C cable Not Included; Wall charger, car charger plugs, or power bank NOT Included.
- Make sure the applicable model is used.
- Forbid to immerse batteries water. When not in use, batteries should be kept in a cool and dry environment.
- Forbid to use batteries besides hot or high-temperature sources, such as fire and heaters.
- Forbid to throw batteries into fire or heaters.
- Forbid connect the positive and negative poles of batteries with metal directly.
- No knocking, throwing or trampling on batteries, etc.
- Direct welding of batteries and penetration of batteries with sharp tools is prohibited.