The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs (from the buyer back to Neewer®’s address) and Neewer® pays for postage to ship the replacement or repaired item back to the buyer. In some cases, at Neewer’s discretion, the buyer may receive a refund if a repair or replacement is not immediately available. Refunds issued are for the cost of the item only; no handling or shipping fees will be refunded. Neewer must receive the returned item before a replacement is shipped to the buyer or a refund is issued. In most cases, picture or video evidence illustrating the defect may be required in order to honor the warranty.
Please Note: Buyers will need to present their order ID and purchase date to validate the warranty.
The following situations are NOT covered by the 1-year warranty:
- Used products from a third party, such as from Amazon EU S.a.r.L., Amazon.com Services LLC, etc.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Loss or theft.
- Physical damage due to misuse or accident.
- Water damage or any other damage or defect related to misuse
- Only Neewer® products are covered, no other item is covered, including items used in tandem with a Neewer® product.
- Buyer attempts unauthorized repairs, modifications, or disassembles the item.
- Item is damaged by plugging it into an incompatible voltage. All plug-in items have voltages clearly displayed on the Amazon detail page.
To claim a warranty, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All claims for products missing / not received must be registered within 90 days of purchase date. After this time, we no longer have tracability with our logistical providers and cannot accept a claim. Contents of the package should be checked upon delivery and any missing parts claimed for within 2 days of receipt。