NEEWER MRC Variable ND2-ND400 Lens Filter
- Compatibility & Wide Application- Designed for all lenses with a 58mm filter size; ideal for taking images and videos on rivers, waterfalls, the sea, fountains, traffic trials, and other moving subjects.
- Variable ND Filter- With variable neutral density from 2 to 400, this ND filter reduces the light that enters the lens in 1–8.5 stops, enables you to control exposure in various light conditions, and shoot with slower shutter speeds and wider apertures for creative motion blur.
- Superior Material- Featuring premium optical glass, 42-layer nano-coatings with 0.1% minimum light reflectance, the filter blocks out ultraviolet rays ranging from 300nm to 380nm to reduce flare and ghosting while retaining accurate color rendition.
- Multi-Resistant Coatings- Designed for durability and protectiveness, this filter is water-repellent, smudge-resistant, scratch-resistant, and dust-resistant.
- Ultra-Slim Structure- With a depth of 0.37" (9.5mm), this slim filter avoids vignetting when you use a wide-angle or telephoto lens.
- Filter Type: Variable neutral density filter
- Density: ND2–400 (1–8.5 stops)
- Filter Diameter: 37/40.5/43/46/49/52/55/58/62/67/72/77/82mm
- Filter Thickness: 0.37" / 9.5mm
- Material: Optical glass, aluminum alloy
- 1 x ND Filter
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
Note: Before purchasing, please make sure the filter size of your lens is identical to this filter's diameter. The filter size is printed on the front or side of your lens, next to a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. The lens cap/hood should be one size larger.