NEEWER 16 channels RT-16 Wireless Studio Flash Trigger
All Neewer products carry a 1-year warranty (used products supplied by a third party are not covered), valid from the purchase transaction date. The warranty covers product defects and provides replacement of the defective product or serviceable component.
If a return is required, the buyer is responsible for any associated return shipping costs (i.e from the buyer to Neewer’s return address) and Neewer pays for postage to ship the replacement item back to the buyer. In some cases, at Neewer’s discretion, the buyer may receive a refund if a replacement is not immediately available. Refunds issued are for the cost of the item only; no handling or shipping fees will be refunded. Please note that before a replacement item is dispatched, or refund issued, Neewer must receive the returned item in the agreed condition. As our sales are online, without a physical store to inspect the defective product, we reserve the right to request picture or video evidence illustrating the defect to honor the warranty.
Please Note: Your product is automatically covered under warranty effective from the date of purchase. Please provide your order number and a photo / video in the event of a claim. For Amazon orders, the name of the seller, or a screenshot should also be provided.
The following limitations and exception apply and are not covered by the 1-year warranty:
- Used products from a third party, such as from Amazon EU S.a.r.L., Amazon.com Services LLC, etc.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Loss or theft.
- Physical damage due to misuse or accident.
- Water damage or any other damage or defect related to misuse
Only Neewer products are covered, no other item is covered, including items used in tandem with a Neewer product, irrespective of cost.
Buyer attempts unauthorized repairs, modifications, or disassembles the item.
- Item is damaged by plugging it into an incompatible voltage. All plug-in items have voltages clearly displayed on the Amazon detail page. For international travel, a step-up / step down convertor is required to accommodate these variations.
To claim a warranty, please reach out to us at email@example.com. All claims for products missing / not received must be registered within 90 days of the purchase date. After this time, we no longer have traceability with our logistical providers and cannot accept a claim. Contents of the package should be checked upon delivery and any missing parts claimed for within 2 days of receipt.
Extension requests to the warranty due to COVID are regretably not commercially viable. We have continued provision of products for purchase and use throughout the pandemic and our team continues to work hard to sustain this.
- In many areas, Saturday and Sunday delivery may not be available. Otherwise, our shipping methods apply to business days only, not weekends or holidays.
- Expedited shipping is NOT available in any location.
Orders cannot be delivered to PO BOX addresses or to islands or territories.
Logistics updates during the COVID-19:
- Neewer.com's activities are currently continuing. However, delivery times may be longer than usual. For specific shipping situations of each order, please contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders will be fulfilled within 48 hours.
- United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy
- Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.
- All islands are not included in the delivery area.
- When shipping within the contiguous U.S., your order will arrive within 4 to 6 business days but could also be up to 10 business days based on your location.
- When shipping within the EU, your order will arrive within 7 to 15 business days based on your location.
- Compatible with Neewer S101-300W, S101-400W and Other Studio Lights
- This wireless trigger is control discreteness for the camera to trigger the hot shoe flashgun synchronously.
- Easy installation, low power consumption
- No damage to the camera.
- High-speed and synchronous for 1/200 second.
- Max. working distance: 30M (open area, without interference).
- 16 channels to avoid interference.
- The receiver has an on/off switch, and an LED to indicate triggering.
- New design: Channel Selector outside the transmitter and the receiver.
- Wireless Flash Trigger.
- 16 channels selectable.
- Power Input of Transmitter: 23A 12V battery (included).
- Power Input of Receiver: 2 AAA batteries.
- Long lifetime of trigger battery, one year or over 20,000 continuously triggers.
- Plug size of receiver: 3.5mm.
- Adapter size for receiver plug: 3.5mm --> 6.35mm.
- PC sync cable included.
- Radio working frequency: 433MHz.
How to use
- Make sure the channel selector of both transmitters and receivers are at the same position.
- Insert the receiver's trigger output plug into your flash's jack.
- Press the test button on your transmitter. The studio light should now flash.
- Insert the transmitter's hot shoe socket into your camera's hot shoe jack (if your camera does not have a hot-shoe use a PC sync cord and insert it into the socket).
- You should now be ready to start shooting (you can use the 3.5mm sync cable for cameras without hot shoe or Hotshoe is engaged).
- 1 x Trigger
- 1 x Receiver