NEEWER RT-16 Wireless Trigger for S101 Studio Flash
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Compatible with Neewer S101-300W, S101-400W, and Other Studio Lights
- This wireless trigger is control discreteness for the camera to trigger the hot shoe flashgun synchronously.
- Easy installation, low power consumption
- No damage to the camera.
- High-speed and synchronous for 1/200 second.
- Max. working distance: 30M (open area, without interference).
- 16 channels to avoid interference.
- The receiver has an on/off switch, and an LED to indicate triggering.
- New design: Channel Selector outside the transmitter and the receiver.
- Wireless Flash Trigger.
- 16 channels selectable.
- Power Input of Transmitter: 23A 12V battery (included).
- Power Input of Receiver: 2 AAA batteries.
- Long lifetime of trigger battery, one year or over 20,000 continuously triggers.
- Plug size of receiver: 3.5mm.
- Adapter size for receiver plug: 3.5mm --> 6.35mm.
- PC sync cable included.
- Radio working frequency: 433MHz.
How to use
- Make sure the channel selector of both transmitters and receivers are in the same position.
- Insert the receiver's trigger output plug into your flash's jack.
- Press the test button on your transmitter. The studio light should now flash.
- Insert the transmitter's hot shoe socket into your camera's hot shoe jack (if your camera does not have a hot-shoe use a PC sync cord and insert it into the socket).
- You should now be ready to start shooting (you can use the 3.5mm sync cable for cameras without hot shoe or Hotshoe is engaged).
- 1 x Trigger
- 1 x Receiver / 3 x Receivers