NEEWER Z1-C TTL Round Head Flash Speedlite for Canon
- Perfect Lighting Effect- The Neewer Z1-C Canon flash features a circular Fresnel head, which produces a more even light distribution from center to edge, with softer, more natural falloff at the edges, providing a natural and stunning lighting effect. The color temperature remains stable at 5600K (±200K). The flash zoom head (28–105mm) can be set automatically or manually. And 2W LED modeling lamp has 10 adjustable brightness levels from 01 to 10
- Powerful Functions- Include 76Ws high power, TTL autoflash, manual flash, stroboscopic flash, optical slave modes (S1/S2), 1/8000s high-speed sync, first-curtain/second-curtain sync, flash exposure compensation (FEC), flash exposure bracketing (FEB), flash exposure lock (FEL), modeling flash, and more. The flash can be adjusted from 0° to 330° horizontally and -7° to 120° vertically, giving you more flexibility when shooting
- 2.4GHz Wireless Q System- with 4 groups (A/B/C/D), 32 channels (1-32), and 99 ID (1-99) is compatible with Q-C/QPro-C TTL transmitters (not included). The flash can also be used as a Master/Slave flash to control other flashes with a transmission range of up to 328’/100m (no obstacles). The light illumination is uniform and the output is stable, which greatly expands your creative possibilities for flash photography. Plus, it supports USB firmware updates.
- High Capacity & Fast Recycling- The 7.2V 2600mAh lithium battery (NB-Z1) provides 480 full-power flashes, 1.5s fast recycling time, and a flash duration between 1/180s and 1/20000s, ensuring an enhanced shooting experience
- Wide Compatibility- The flash is compatible with AK-R1 kits, ST-101, and S2-type mount (can be converted into the Bowens mount to connect more accessories), Compatible with Canon cameras such as R6, R5, R3, R, M6, 850D, 800D/T7i, 760D/T6s, 750D/T6i, 650D, 600D, 7D Mark II, 7D, 6D Mark II, 6D, 5D Mark IV/III/II, 1D Mark III, 1DX, 550D, 500D, 450D, 90D 80D 70D 60D 50D, 1100D, 77D, SL3/250D, T7/1500D 2000D, T100/3000D 4000D
- The circular flash head is designed for the Canon E-TTL II autoflash, it outputs even light for flash photography.
- The modeling lamp lets you clearly view the lighting effect under the current setup.
- If you use it off-camera, you’ll need a wireless Q-C/QPro-C TTL transmitter (sold separately).
- The zoom range is 28 to 105mm and the recycling time is 1.5s and 480 flashes at full power. Use the
- high-speed sync (up to 1/8000s) to freeze motion.
- Model: Z1-C
- Flash Power: 76Ws
- Flash Coverage: 28–105mm, auto-zoom, manual zoom
- Flash Head Panning Angles: 0°–330°
- Flash Head Tilting Angles: -7°–120°
- Flash Duration: 1/180s–1/20000s\Color Temperature: 5600K (±200K)\Exposure Control System: E-TTL II autoflash, manual flash\Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC): Manual\Flash Exposure Bracketing (FEB): ±3 steps in 1/3-step increments\Flash Exposure Lock (FEL): Supported\Sync Methods: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000s), first/second-curtain sync
- Stroboscopic Flash: Up to 100 times, 199Hz\Wireless Flash Functions: Master, slave, off\Groups: 4 (A, B,C, D)\Transmission Range: Up to 328’/100m (without obstacles)
- Channels: 32 (1–32)\ID: 01–99\Modeling Flash: Triggered using the camera’s depth-of-field preview button
- Autofocus Assist: Supported\LED Modeling Lamp: 2W 10-level adjustment, 3300K (±200K) color temperature
- Battery Capacity: 7.2V 2600mAh\Recycle Time: 1.5s\Full-Power Flashes: 480
- Energy Saving: The flash will automatically turn off the power in about 90 seconds of being idle
- Triggering Methods: Hot shoe, 2.5mm sync cable, wireless trigger
- Dimensions: 7.76” x 3.66” x 2.99” / 197 x 93 x 76mm
- Net Weight (with battery): 18.7oz / 530g
- 1 x On-Camera Flash
- 1 or 2 x Lithium Battery
- 1 x USB Charging Base
- 1 x Wall Charger
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Mini Stand
- 1 x Protective Case
- 1 x User Manual