NEEWER F100 7" HD Camera Field Monitor
Shipping from local warehouse based on your area, normally it takes 2~10 days for the delivery, Learn more at Shipping Policy.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- External Field Monitor- Featuring a 7” IPS screen, HD 1280 x 800 resolution, 450cd/m² of brightness, a contrast ratio of 1200:1, an aspect ratio of 16:10, and 0.07875 × 0.07875mm dot pitch, this monitor is handy for video shooting
- Supported Formats- Supports 1080i (60/59.94/50), 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/23.98sF), 720p (60/59.94/50/30/29/25/24/23.98), 576i, 576p, 480i, and 480p
- Ultra-Thin Design & Wide Compatibility- With a 17mm ultra-thin design, the field monitor is lightweight and portable. Compatible with digital SLR cameras, camera kits, handheld stabilizers, camera cranes, and more. The included sunshade blocks harsh sunlight and makes the display visible outdoors
Advanced Features- Includes monitoring tools such as Peaking Focus Assist, Check Field (Red, Green, Blue, Mono), Pixel to Pixel, Center Marker, Safe Frames (80%, 86%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 2.35:1, off), Image Flip (H, V, V_H), Image Freeze, and Custom Color Temperature
- Cannot turn on the monitor- Be sure you are powering the monitor with a 12V AC adapter. Or with an NP-F battery, check if it is fully charged and correctly installed. When power is on, the LED indicator will turn red. Wait for 6s and press the power button, the LED indicator will turn blue.
- There is noise in my recorded videos- Press and hold the “<” button to decrease the volume close to zero. Doing so can eliminate noise in your videos.
- “No Signal” or the signal connection is unstable- (1) Try another HDMI cable. (2) Connect the monitor to your PC via the HDMI cable and see if your monitor has a signal. (3) Change the signal output of your camera. Make sure the signal is in HDMI mode, and the monitor’s input signal supports your camera’s output signal. (4) The monitor will lose its signal when the camera is off. Please make your camera’s display stay on longer (disable auto-off if possible) or turn on the camera’s live view function.
- Model: F100
- Panel Type: IPS LCD
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Backlight: LED
- Dot Pitch: 0.07875 x 0.07875mm
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Brightness: 450cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 1200:1
- Viewing Angle: 80°/80° (L/R), 80°/80° (U/D)
- Inputs: HDMI, AV
- Video Color System: PAL-4.43 / NTSC-3.58
- HDMI Support Mode:
- 480i / 480p / 576i / 576p / 720p/ 1080i (60/59.94/50) / 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/23.98sF)
- Input Voltage: DC 7–24V
- Power Consumption: ≤8W
- Battery Type: NP-F battery
- Dimensions: 6.9” x 5.1” x 0.7” / 176 x 130 x 17mm
- Weight: 13oz / 370g
- 1 x F100 Field Monitor
- 1 x Sunshade
- 1 x Mini HDMI Cable
- 1 x Micro HDMI Cable
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x Mini Ball Head
- 1 x User Manual
Note: NP-F battery and 12V adapter NOT included.