NEEWER LT-T10 1.25" 90° Zenith Diagonal Mirror
Shipping from local warehouse based on your area, normally it takes 2~10 days for the delivery, Learn more at Shipping Policy.
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Fit for 1.25" Eyepieces- Compatible with all 1.25" eyepieces and telescope focusers
- Work with Refractor Telescopes- This diagonal telescope mirror is only suitable for refractor and catadioptric telescopes, not recommended for reflector telescopes
- Achieve Optimal Positions- When the diagonal mirror is installed on the vertical axis, you will see an upright image with a mirroring effect (left to right reversal). When installed on the horizontal axis, the image will appear in an upside down orientation. No matter how you install the diagonal mirror, you will get an optimal position for observing landscapes, wildlife, and astronomy
- Secure & Safe Installation- Directly insert the silver end into a 1.25" telescope and fasten the telescope eyepiece with the screw knob. The copper ring offers great securing strength and keeps the eyepiece in pristine condition free from scratches
- Impeccable Image Quality- The diagonal mirror is made of quality optical glass with coatings for crisp and sharp images as well as high color fidelity. The durable construction is suitable for outdoor use
- Model: LT-T10
- Weight: 3.9oz/110g
- 1 x 90° Diagonal Mirror