NEEWER Low Profile DSLR Camera Tripod Ball Head, All Metal Panoramic Camera Mount Tripod Head with 1/4” Quick Release Plate
All Neewer products carry a 1-year warranty (used products supplied by a third party are not covered), valid from the purchase transaction date. The warranty covers product defects and provides replacement of the defective product or serviceable component.
If a return is required, the buyer is responsible for any associated return shipping costs (i.e from the buyer to Neewer’s return address) and Neewer pays for postage to ship the replacement item back to the buyer. In some cases, at Neewer’s discretion, the buyer may receive a refund if a replacement is not immediately available. Refunds issued are for the cost of the item only; no handling or shipping fees will be refunded. Please note that before a replacement item is dispatched, or refund issued, Neewer must receive the returned item in the agreed condition. As our sales are online, without a physical store to inspect the defective product, we reserve the right to request picture or video evidence illustrating the defect to honor the warranty.
Please Note: Your product is automatically covered under warranty effective from the date of purchase. Please provide your order number and a photo / video in the event of a claim. For Amazon orders, the name of the seller, or a screenshot should also be provided.
The following limitations and exception apply and are not covered by the 1-year warranty:
- Used products from a third party, such as from Amazon EU S.a.r.L., Amazon.com Services LLC, etc.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Loss or theft.
- Physical damage due to misuse or accident.
- Water damage or any other damage or defect related to misuse
Only Neewer products are covered, no other item is covered, including items used in tandem with a Neewer product, irrespective of cost.
Buyer attempts unauthorized repairs, modifications, or disassembles the item.
- Item is damaged by plugging it into an incompatible voltage. All plug-in items have voltages clearly displayed on the Amazon detail page. For international travel, a step-up / step down convertor is required to accommodate these variations.
To claim a warranty, please reach out to us at email@example.com. All claims for products missing / not received must be registered within 90 days of the purchase date. After this time, we no longer have traceability with our logistical providers and cannot accept a claim. Contents of the package should be checked upon delivery and any missing parts claimed for within 2 days of receipt.
Extension requests to the warranty due to COVID are regretably not commercially viable. We have continued provision of products for purchase and use throughout the pandemic and our team continues to work hard to sustain this.
- In many areas, Saturday and Sunday delivery may not be available. Otherwise, our shipping methods apply to business days only, not weekends or holidays.
- Expedited shipping is NOT available in any location.
Orders cannot be delivered to PO BOX addresses or to islands or territories.
Logistics updates during the COVID-19:
- Neewer.com's activities are currently continuing. However, delivery times may be longer than usual. For specific shipping situations of each order, please contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders will be fulfilled within 48 hours.
- United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy
- Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.
- All islands are not included in the delivery area.
- When shipping within the contiguous U.S., your order will arrive within 4 to 6 business days but could also be up to 10 business days based on your location.
- When shipping within the EU, your order will arrive within 7 to 15 business days based on your location.
- Low-Profile More Stable Ball Head- This ball head uses a low center of gravity design, CNC machining with a 0.1mm tolerance, and a 44/54mm large ball diameter, making it extremely stable. The Arca swiss quick release plate is easy to use, and the security slot helps protect your camera
- Heavy Duty with All-Metal Structure- Adopt a lightweight all-metal structure with double groove, Vertical Rotation Angle: 0-135 degrees, this ball head with 1/4” screw quick release plate makes it easy to mount your camera, DV camcorder, telescope, and more, load capacity up to 55lb/25kg; 77lb / 35kg. Weight is 19.05oz/0.54kg; 26.46oz / 0.75kg
- Precise Adjustments- The ball head has a 360° panning base and double bubble levels to meet the needs of precision photography and panoramic photography
- Wide Compatibility- The ball head base has a diameter of 2.56”/65mm;2.95”/75mm and a 3/8” threaded hole which allows it easy to attach to a tripod, monopod, mini tripod, camera slider, and more. The included 1/4” to 3/8” screw adapter expands the compatibility for use with other photography equipment
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- Maximum Load Capacity: 55lb/25kg; 77lb / 35kg
- Ball Diameter: 1.73” / 44mm; 2.13” / 54mm
- Base Diameter: 2.56” / 65mm; 2.95” / 75mm
- Height: 3.35” / 85mm; 3.74” / 95mm
- Quick Release Plate Dimensions: 2.36” x 1.5” x 0.39” / 6 x 3.8 x 1.0cm; 2.76” x 1.5” x 0.39” / 7 x 3.8 x 1.0cm
- Weight: 19.05oz / 0.54kg; 26.46oz / 0.75kg
- 1 x Low-Profile Ball Head
- 1 x 1/4” to 3/8” Screw Adapter
- 1 x Ball Head Pouch