NEEWER CA022H Lightweight Side Handle Handgrip
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Ultra Lightweight Universal Side Handle- This compact and lightweight (6oz/170g) side handle attaches to your camera cage or video rig via two 1/4" thumbscrews. With adjustable 0.7"-0.8" (18-20mm) screw spacing, it is compatible with SmallRig cages and numerous NEEWER camera cages (CA020 CA019 CA014 CA011 CA002) and helps you stabilize a DSLR or mirrorless camera of up to 33lb (15kg)
- Adjustable Vertical Position- The side handle can slide vertically for getting the most optimal handheld position. An L shaped hex key magnetically stored inside the handle allows you to loosen and tighten screws effortlessly
- Suitable for Left/Right Hand- Designed for left and right hand operation, the handle connector can be detached and installed on either side of the camera cage. Also includes a lanyard slot for drop prevention (laynard not included).
- Easy Accessory Attachment- 1/4" thread holes on the top and bottom can connect magic arms, ball head mounts, and other small accessories. And a cold shoe mount can connect an LED light, microphone, or monitor for improved shooting quality
- Ergonomic Construction- Made of premium ABS, PC, and aluminum alloy, this side handle is durable but lightweight for outdoor shooting. The nonslip rubber pads create a comfortable and firm grip for recording videos while on the go
- Model: CA022H
- Material: ABS, PC, aluminum alloy
- Load Capacity: 33lb/15kg
- Dimensions: 4" x 2.8" x 2"/101.6 x 72 x 50mm
- Weight: 6oz/170g
- 1 x Mini Side Handle with Dual 1/4" Screws