NEEWER TL253A+CR221A Camera Desk Mount Stand
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Adjustable Clamp Stand- 24"–47" (61-120cm) adjustable telescopic stand allows you to achieve a preferred height effortlessly with twist locks. The upgraded clamp with a 3.5" (9cm) large opening diameter provides greater gripping strength and heavier load capacity
- Versatile Holding Arms- Attach two auxiliary holding arms to the stand with the adjustable round clip (0.9"–1.1"/22–28mm) or 1/4" threaded hole. Arms can hold a camera or light fixture of up to 2.2lb (1kg) and enable you to capture shots from various directions depending on your project needs
- 360° Rotatable Ball Heads- Ball heads make the arms fully versatile and offer flexible and precise positioning with 360° rotation and 90° tilt. Camera mounting plates are padded with rubber to increase stability and prevent scratches. Locking knobs secure your devices, and hidden screws prevent the extension arm from shaking
- Aluminum Alloy Build- Made of black anodized aluminum alloy, the stand and arms are durable and resistant to corrosion, moisture, and dust, which means they can last for years and are easy to clean
- Multifunctional Uses- For flat lay photography, makeup tutorials, Zoom meetings, video calls, portraits, selfies, live streaming, and more
- Model: TL253A, CR221A
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Load Capacity: 8.8lb / 4kg (stand), 2.2lb / 1kg (arms)
- Height Range: 24"–47" / 61–120cm
- Maximum Clamp Opening: 3.5" / 9cm
- Round Clip Opening: 0.9"–1.1" / 22–28mm
- Length of Arms: 10"/ 26cm, 14"/ 36cm
- 1 x TL253A Camera Desk Mount with Clamp
- 1 x CR221A Auxiliary Holding Arm
- 1 x Extension Arm
- To adjust the stand height when holding arms are attached, please slightly loosen the arm's round clip.
- Please DO NOT attach the holding arms to the top of the stand.