NEEWER Heavy Duty Metal Spring Clamp Holder For Reflector
The vast majority of the time, orders will be dispatched from our local warehouse, with a shipping time of 2 to 10 days. In special cases, there may be a slight delay.Learn more at Shipping Policy.
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
Note: Clamp ONLY, Reflector and Stand are NOT included.
- This Powerful spring clamp is designed for holding studio reflectors.
- The metal framed clip has a strong built inside making it ideally suitable for collapsible reflector.
- It can be attached to any light stand with a standard 5/8" stud via the enclosed 1/4"& 3/8" transfer screw.
- Sturdy enough to hold effectively a reflector, with the rubber jaws on the clip you won't scratch or cut anything
- It is easy to use and holds very securely. The clip section is fully articulated, so you can set the clamp at any angle and lock it in place
- It can be used as a reflector holder, but you can also repurpose it as an umbrella mount, flash mount (add cold shoe), or elbow adapter
- It is an especially useful accessory for photographers the work alone and needs help supporting a reflector at an angle.
- Color: Silver
- Material: Metal, Rubber, Plastic
- Maximum Opening Width: 1.96 inches/5 centimeters
- Size: 4.25x6.69inches/10.8x17.4cm
- 1 x Reflector Clamp