This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Built for your everyday adventures, Neewer WP11 Waterproof LED Light with an IPX8 waterproof rating can submerge in water up to 131ft (40m) deep, making it an ideal lighting tool for underwater photography, diving, snorkeling, camping, hiking, and more.
- With 20 SMD LEDs, WP11 offers flicker-free illumination, 6800K stable color temperature, 3-level dimming (25%, 65%, 100%), 1000lux/0.5m high illuminance, and CRI 98 for high color fidelity. The strobe function lets you signal SOS when in an emergency. White, orange, red, and blue color filters soften light output and create different color effects.
- Two mount adapters (cold shoe mount adapter & action camera mount adapter) allow you to attach WP11 to your action camera for taking immersive POV shots or to a DSLR camera’s cold shoe for macro and product photography.
- The built-in 1800mAh rechargeable battery provides hours of runtime after a full charge. A micro USB cable charges WP11 from USB wall chargers, power banks, and car chargers. A rubber cover seals the micro USB port and prevents water from getting in.
- Small and lightweight, WP11 can stay inside your bag and go anywhere with you, no matter where your next adventure leads you.
- Model: WP11
- Power Output: 6W
- Input Voltage: USB 5V 1A
- Waterproof Rating: IPX8 (131’ / 40m)
- Number of LEDs: 20
- Brightness Level: 25%, 35% (strobe), 65%, 100%
- Color Temperature: 6800K
- CRI: 98
- Illuminance: 1000lux/0.5m, 250lux/m
- Battery Capacity: 3.7V 1800mAh
- Dimensions: 3.3” x 2.2” x 1.8” / 85 x 55 x 44.5mm
- Weight: 3.6oz / 103g
- 1 x WP11 Waterproof LED Light
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Cold Shoe Mount Adapter
- 1 x Action Camera Mount Adapter
- 2 x Action Camera Mounting Finger
- 4 x Color Filter (White, Orange, Red, Blue)
- 1 x User Manual
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.