- Neewer ND1000 Filter helps you capture moving subjects with smooth motion blur—be it rivers, waterfalls, waves, clouds, or traffic trails. By cutting 10 stops of light entering your camera and slowing down the shutter speed, you can avoid overexposure, reduce depth-of-field, and achieve professional-level photo and video shoots in very bright conditions.
- Crafted with high-definition optical glass, the filter allows you to photograph everything with sophisticated details without altering its authentic color.
- This screw-in filter attaches to your lens via the precision-machined threads and connects other accessories through threads on the other side. The 0.1” (3.6mm) black matte aluminum alloy frame prevents vignettes on wide-angle lenses and is suitable to use in various weather conditions.
- Compatible with any lens with a 67mm/72mm/77mm filter size. You can check the filter size on your lens. It is usually a number marked on the front bezel or side of the lens with a “⌀” (diameter) symbol on the left.
- Filter Diameter: 67mm/72mm/77mm
- Frame Depth: 0.1” /3.4mm
- Color: Black
- Material: Optical glass, aluminum alloy
- 1 × Neewer ND1000 Filter
- 1 × Cleaning Cloth
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.