NEEWER GM100 Professional Heavy Duty Carbon Fiber Gimbal Tripod Head with 1/4” Quick Release Plate
All Neewer products carry a 1-year warranty (used products supplied by a third party are not covered), valid from the purchase transaction date. The warranty covers product defects and provides replacement of the defective product or serviceable component.
If a return is required, the buyer is responsible for any associated return shipping costs (i.e from the buyer to Neewer’s return address) and Neewer pays for postage to ship the replacement item back to the buyer. In some cases, at Neewer’s discretion, the buyer may receive a refund if a replacement is not immediately available. Refunds issued are for the cost of the item only; no handling or shipping fees will be refunded. Please note that before a replacement item is dispatched, or refund issued, Neewer must receive the returned item in the agreed condition. As our sales are online, without a physical store to inspect the defective product, we reserve the right to request picture or video evidence illustrating the defect to honor the warranty.
Please Note: Your product is automatically covered under warranty effective from the date of purchase. Please provide your order number and a photo / video in the event of a claim. For Amazon orders, the name of the seller, or a screenshot should also be provided.
The following limitations and exception apply and are not covered by the 1-year warranty:
- Used products from a third party, such as from Amazon EU S.a.r.L., Amazon.com Services LLC, etc.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Loss or theft.
- Physical damage due to misuse or accident.
- Water damage or any other damage or defect related to misuse
Only Neewer products are covered, no other item is covered, including items used in tandem with a Neewer product, irrespective of cost.
Buyer attempts unauthorized repairs, modifications, or disassembles the item.
- Item is damaged by plugging it into an incompatible voltage. All plug-in items have voltages clearly displayed on the Amazon detail page. For international travel, a step-up / step down convertor is required to accommodate these variations.
To claim a warranty, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All claims for products missing / not received must be registered within 90 days of the purchase date. After this time, we no longer have traceability with our logistical providers and cannot accept a claim. Contents of the package should be checked upon delivery and any missing parts claimed for within 2 days of receipt.
Extension requests to the warranty due to COVID are regretably not commercially viable. We have continued provision of products for purchase and use throughout the pandemic and our team continues to work hard to sustain this.
- In many areas, Saturday and Sunday delivery may not be available. Otherwise, our shipping methods apply to business days only, not weekends or holidays.
- Expedited shipping is NOT available in any location.
Orders cannot be delivered to PO BOX addresses or to islands or territories.
Logistics updates during the COVID-19:
- Neewer.com's activities are currently continuing. However, delivery times may be longer than usual. For specific shipping situations of each order, please contact our customer service: email@example.com
- Orders will be fulfilled within 48 hours.
- United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy
- Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.
- All islands are not included in the delivery area.
- When shipping within the contiguous U.S., your order will arrive within 4 to 6 business days but could also be up to 10 business days based on your location.
- When shipping within the EU, your order will arrive within 7 to 15 business days based on your location.
- The package only contains the GM100 Gimbal Tripod Head.
- Loosen the knob with holding your camera, Otherwise it may cause the camera to fall and damage.
- A tripod ring mount is needed when you directly mount a telephoto lens or a telescope onto the Gimbal Tripod Head.
- Please tighten the panning base lock before you mount the Gimbal Tripod Head onto a tripod.
- Durable and Lightweight- Solidly constructed with carbon fiber and featuring a load-bearing mechanism, Neewer GM100 Gimbal Tripod Head can support a professional full-frame DSLR camera and a heavy telephoto lens up to 30lb (13.6kg). Only 2.55lb (1.16kg) in weight, GM100 can fit inside your camera bag and go anywhere with you without bringing too much burden (NOTE: Hold your camera when loosening the knob, or the camera may fall and break)
- Smooth Camera Movement- The Gimbal Tripod Head balances the camera on vertical and horizontal axes and allows you to swivel and rotate your camera with high accuracy. With built-in bearings, it is smoother and easier to adjust. Ideal for birdwatching and photographers who want to capture sharp pictures of fast-moving subjects in wildlife and sports photography
- 360° Panning Base- The panning base with scale lets you precisely rotate your camera at 360° for panoramic shots. A lock knob helps you fix the panning base in place. 1/4" and 3/8" sockets at the bottom allow you to mount the Head on most tripods
- Vertical & Horizontal Directions- The swinging arm enables you to photograph vertically and horizontally. The scale on it allows you to place the quick release plate platform at different heights. Tighten the swinging arm lock knob to get fixed camera positioning
- Quick Release Plate- The quick release plate connects a wide variety of DSLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, and camcorders through the 1/4"-20 mounting screw. The rubber-padded mounting plate protects your device from scratches. A bubble level lets you get the precise composition
- Model: GM100
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Height: 9.1" / 23cm
- Base Diameter: 1.9" / 4.7cm
- Load Capacity: 30lb / 13.6 kg
- Quick Release Plate Thread: 1/4"
- 1 x Carbon Fiber Gimbal Tripod Head