Note: Camera, Q-C trigger, and batteries for the flash are not included in the package.
- There are 8 flash power output settings (1/128~1/1) and a total of 22 levels of adjustment for precise output control.
- Supports high-speed sync (HSS) up to 1/8000s, flash exposure compensation (FEC), first/second-curtain sync, TTL (Autoflash), Multi (Stroboscopic flash), and M (Manual flash) modes.
- The LCD display screen clearly shows your current settings.
- Also features an autofocus-assist beam, custom functions (C.Fn), power-saving mode, overheating protection.
- Wide Compatibility- Compatible with a wide range of Canon DSLR cameras, such as EOS 7D Mark II, 6D Mark II, 5D Mark II/III/IV, 800D, 750D, 700D, 1300D, 1200D, 1100D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 100D, 80D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 7D, 6D, 5DS, 1D Mark III/IV, and more
- Powerful Speedlight- This powerful flash features a high guide number of 36 (ISO 100, 105mm), 22 steps of flash power output (1/1~1/128), 0.1s~2.2s fast recycling time, 1/350s~1/20000s flash duration, and 210 full-power flashes using two 2500mAh Ni-MH batteries (not included)
- Flash Modes & Functions- Supports TTL (Autoflash), M (Manual flash), Multi (Stroboscopic flash), 2.4GHz wireless Master/Slave, optical slave modes (S1/S2), flash exposure compensation (FEC), up to 1/8000s high-speed sync (HSS), first/second-curtain sync, 24~105mm auto/manual zoom, custom functions (C.Fn), and autofocus-assist beam
- Built-in 2.4GHz Wireless Control- The Neewer NW420C on-camera flash is compatible with Canon DSLR cameras with TTL autoflash. The built-in 2.4GHz wireless Q system has a total of 3 groups (A/B/C) and 32 channels. The flash is also password-protected—set a password (1~99) for it. When using the Neewer 2.4GHz wireless Q-C transmitter (not included), the NW420-C flash can be triggered remotely as a off-camera flash
- Additional Functions- Rotate the flash 0° to 270° horizontally and tilt it -7° to 90° vertically for multiple-angle shooting. The overheating protection feature helps extend its service life. Weighing 7.41oz/210g, it’s easy to carry for on-the-go photography
- Model: NW420C
- Guide Number: 36 (ISO 100)
- Flash Coverage: 24~105mm auto/manual zoom
- Flash Modes: TTL, M, Multi, FEC, 2.4GHz Wireless Master/Slave, optical slave modes (S1/S2)
- Flash Duration: 1/350s~1/20000s
- Flash Power Output: 1/128~1/1 (1/3 stop increments), a total of 22 adjustments
- Sync Modes: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000s), first-curtain sync, second-curtain sync
- Multi Flash Mode: Up to 90 times, 90Hz
- Wireless Flash: Optical, 2.4GHz transmission
- Optical Slave Mode: S1, S2
- 2.4GHz Wireless System: 3 groups (A,B,C), 32 channels (1~32)
- Wireless Triggering Distance: 30m (2.4GHz); Optical 12~15m (Indoor), 8~10m (Outdoor)
- Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0~270°
- Vertical Tilt Angle: -7°~90°
- Recycling Time: 0.1s~2.2s
- Full-Power Flashes: 210
- Power Supply: 2 Ni-MH/AA batteries (not included)
- Color Temperature: 5600K (±200K)
- Dimensions: 5.9” × 2.5” × 1.5” / 15 × 6.4 × 3.9cm
- Weight: 7.41oz / 210g
- 1 × NW420C Speedlight Flash
- 1 × Mini Stand
- 1 × Protective Case
- 1 × Diffuser
- 1 × Manual
TRANSLATE with x
Enable collaborative features and customize widget: Bing Webmaster Portal
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.