NEEWER [New Version] S101-300W Professional Studio Monolight Strobe Flash Light
All Neewer products carry a 1-year warranty (used products supplied by a third party are not covered), valid from the purchase transaction date. The warranty covers product defects and provides replacement of the defective product or serviceable component.
If a return is required, the buyer is responsible for any associated return shipping costs (i.e from the buyer to Neewer’s return address) and Neewer pays for postage to ship the replacement item back to the buyer. In some cases, at Neewer’s discretion, the buyer may receive a refund if a replacement is not immediately available. Refunds issued are for the cost of the item only; no handling or shipping fees will be refunded. Please note that before a replacement item is dispatched, or refund issued, Neewer must receive the returned item in the agreed condition. As our sales are online, without a physical store to inspect the defective product, we reserve the right to request picture or video evidence illustrating the defect to honor the warranty.
Please Note: Your product is automatically covered under warranty effective from the date of purchase. Please provide your order number and a photo / video in the event of a claim. For Amazon orders, the name of the seller, or a screenshot should also be provided.
The following limitations and exception apply and are not covered by the 1-year warranty:
- Used products from a third party, such as from Amazon EU S.a.r.L., Amazon.com Services LLC, etc.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Loss or theft.
- Physical damage due to misuse or accident.
- Water damage or any other damage or defect related to misuse
Only Neewer products are covered, no other item is covered, including items used in tandem with a Neewer product, irrespective of cost.
Buyer attempts unauthorized repairs, modifications, or disassembles the item.
- Item is damaged by plugging it into an incompatible voltage. All plug-in items have voltages clearly displayed on the Amazon detail page. For international travel, a step-up / step down convertor is required to accommodate these variations.
To claim a warranty, please reach out to us at email@example.com. All claims for products missing / not received must be registered within 90 days of the purchase date. After this time, we no longer have traceability with our logistical providers and cannot accept a claim. Contents of the package should be checked upon delivery and any missing parts claimed for within 2 days of receipt.
Extension requests to the warranty due to COVID are regretably not commercially viable. We have continued provision of products for purchase and use throughout the pandemic and our team continues to work hard to sustain this.
- In many areas, Saturday and Sunday delivery may not be available. Otherwise, our shipping methods apply to business days only, not weekends or holidays.
- Expedited shipping is NOT available in any location.
Orders cannot be delivered to PO BOX addresses or to islands or territories.
Logistics updates during the COVID-19:
- Neewer.com's activities are currently continuing. However, delivery times may be longer than usual. For specific shipping situations of each order, please contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders will be fulfilled within 48 hours.
- United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy
- Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.
- All islands are not included in the delivery area.
- When shipping within the contiguous U.S., your order will arrive within 4 to 6 business days but could also be up to 10 business days based on your location.
- When shipping within the EU, your order will arrive within 7 to 15 business days based on your location.
- Powerful Studio Strobe- With a stable 5600K color temperature and a guide number of 58, this 300Ws studio strobe provides powerful and reliable flash lighting for still, product, portrait, and wedding photography. The aluminum alloy casing is robust enough to withstand everyday wear and tear
- Short Flash Duration & Fast Recycling- Manual mode allows you to have total control over the flash power by adjusting the power range from 7.0–10 (1/8–1/1). Fast recycling time (0.4–2.5s) and short flash duration (1/800–1/2000s) ensure that you will never miss a moment
- Optical Slave Modes- Optical Slave Modes (S1 & S2) enable one strobe to trigger another automatically—a simple and fast way to activate multiple strobe lights in a large area
- Adjustable Brightness & Handy LCD Display- adjustable brightness levels from 10% to 100% with 10% increments to help you preview the shot. An easy-to-read LCD display shows you the current light settings at a glance
- Versatile Mounting- Mount the studio strobe on a light stand (not included) or hold it in your hand to light from any angle. Bowens S-type mount works with various lighting tools from softboxes to beauty dishes, and the umbrella mount securely holds a lighting umbrella (not included) in place
Flash Photography Made Easy
- The high-powered S101-300W studio strobe provides a maximum flash power of 300Ws and consistent 5600K flash lighting to make your photos stand out from the crowd—perfect for still, product, portrait, wedding, and sports photography.
Optical Slave Mode & Manual Mode
- Use Optical Slave (S1 & S2) Mode to instantly trigger multiple strobe lights in a large area. In Manual Mode, decide how much flash power you want and easily adjust the output range from 7.0–10 (1/8–1/1).
Capture the Perfect Moment
- With a short flash duration of up to 1/2000s and a fast recycling time of up to 0.4s when using minimum flash power settings, the strobe gives you the speed to keep up with your subjects and freezes their motion—whether they are dancers or skateboarders.
Multiple Mounting Options
- Mount the strobe on a light stand or hold it in your hand to brighten up the subject from any angle. Bowens S-Type mount allows you to attach light shaping tools, such as softboxes, beauty dishes, and snoots, to the strobe. The umbrella mounting hole securely supports umbrellas with the locking hole.
- Model: S101-300W
- Input: AC 220V–240V 60Hz
- Maximum Flash Power: 300Ws
- Flash Power Range: 7.0–10 (1/8–1/1)
- Guide Number: 58
- Flash Modes: Manual Mode, Optical Slave Mode (S1/S2)
- Recycling Time: 0.4s–2.5s
- Flash Duration: 1/800s–1/2000s
- Color Temperature: 5600K (±200K)
- Brightness Levels: 9
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Dimensions: 12.6” × 10.6” × 6.5” / 32 × 27 × 16.5cm
- 1 × S101-300W Studio Strobe Light
- 1 × Power Cable
- 1 × Reflector
- 1 × User Manual