NEEWER V Mount/V Lock Battery 14.8V 95Wh/6600mAh 150Wh/10400mAh Rechargeable Battery for Broadcast Video Camcorder
All Neewer products carry a 1-year warranty (used products supplied by a third party are not covered), valid from the purchase transaction date. The warranty covers product defects and provides replacement of the defective product or serviceable component.
If a return is required, the buyer is responsible for any associated return shipping costs (i.e from the buyer to Neewer’s return address) and Neewer pays for postage to ship the replacement item back to the buyer. In some cases, at Neewer’s discretion, the buyer may receive a refund if a replacement is not immediately available. Refunds issued are for the cost of the item only; no handling or shipping fees will be refunded. Please note that before a replacement item is dispatched, or refund issued, Neewer must receive the returned item in the agreed condition. As our sales are online, without a physical store to inspect the defective product, we reserve the right to request picture or video evidence illustrating the defect to honor the warranty.
Please Note: Your product is automatically covered under warranty effective from the date of purchase. Please provide your order number and a photo / video in the event of a claim. For Amazon orders, the name of the seller, or a screenshot should also be provided.
The following limitations and exception apply and are not covered by the 1-year warranty:
- Used products from a third party, such as from Amazon EU S.a.r.L., Amazon.com Services LLC, etc.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Loss or theft.
- Physical damage due to misuse or accident.
- Water damage or any other damage or defect related to misuse
Only Neewer products are covered, no other item is covered, including items used in tandem with a Neewer product, irrespective of cost.
Buyer attempts unauthorized repairs, modifications, or disassembles the item.
- Item is damaged by plugging it into an incompatible voltage. All plug-in items have voltages clearly displayed on the Amazon detail page. For international travel, a step-up / step down convertor is required to accommodate these variations.
To claim a warranty, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All claims for products missing / not received must be registered within 90 days of the purchase date. After this time, we no longer have traceability with our logistical providers and cannot accept a claim. Contents of the package should be checked upon delivery and any missing parts claimed for within 2 days of receipt.
Extension requests to the warranty due to COVID are regretably not commercially viable. We have continued provision of products for purchase and use throughout the pandemic and our team continues to work hard to sustain this.
- In many areas, Saturday and Sunday delivery may not be available. Otherwise, our shipping methods apply to business days only, not weekends or holidays.
- Expedited shipping is NOT available in any location.
Orders cannot be delivered to PO BOX addresses or to islands or territories.
Logistics updates during the COVID-19:
- Neewer.com's activities are currently continuing. However, delivery times may be longer than usual. For specific shipping situations of each order, please contact our customer service: email@example.com
- Orders will be fulfilled within 48 hours.
- United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy
- Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.
- All islands are not included in the delivery area.
- When shipping within the contiguous U.S., your order will arrive within 4 to 6 business days but could also be up to 10 business days based on your location.
- When shipping within the EU, your order will arrive within 7 to 15 business days based on your location.
Note: Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing.
150Wh Battery Features
- The 14.4 V 10400mAh Li-ion battery is designed to supply power to the camcorder and other professional camcorders, such as Sony HDCAM, XDCAM, digital cinema cameras series, V-Mount battery is suitable for professional Sony camcorders PMW-EX330K PMW-EX330L, PMW-580K PMW580L, PDW-680 PDW-700 PDW-850, PMW-TD300, HDW-F900R HDW-680 HDW-800P, PMW-F55 PMW-F5.
- Its high capacity enables the user or photographer to record the program or project totally and no need to worry about the unwanted break-off. Besides, its LED indicator can be a reminder of the time to prepare another charger or camcorder, which ensures the job be done successfully.
- Charge with standard V Mount (V-Mount type) charger or traveling charger using D-Tap connector, the voltage of the connector is 14.4V. And it allows the maximum charge voltage reaches 16.8V, which benefits rapid charging.
150Wh Battery Specification
- Battery Type: Li-ion Battery
- Capacity: 10400mAh
- Voltage: 14.4 V
- Maximum Charge Voltage: 16.6 V
- USB Output: 5 V/2.1 A
- DC Pro/ D-tap: 14.4V
- Weight: 35.5ounces/1006 grams
- Dimension: 9.6 x 15.2 x 5.3 centimeters/3,78 x 6 x 2.0 inches
95Wh Battery Features
- 95Wh 6600mAh V Mount Lithium-Ion Battery. Fits all cameras and LED lights with standard v-mount battery plates. Compatible with Sony camcorders PMW-EX330K PMW-EX330L, PMW-580K PMW580L, PDW-680 PDW-700 PDW-850, PMW-TD300, HDW-F900R HDW-680 HDW-800P, PMW-F55 PMW-F5, Blackmagic Ursa Mini, RED EPIC, RED SCARLET, and ARRI cameras
- 4-level LED indicator displays the battery status; Lightweight design and compatible with Sony V mount, long enough battery service life
- Features D-tap and USB outputs for powering and charging auxiliary and mobile devices; Charge with any standard V Mount charger or D-Tap charger (Note: Charger Not Included)
- Built-in protection circuitry to prevent the battery from over-charging, over-voltage, and over-current. A microcomputer of high precision controls the charging parts, which can assure accurate control when charging.
- Powers any standard or high-definition broadcast cameras, 4K digital cinema and 3D camera set-ups, DSLRs, handheld camcorders that accept V type battery.
95Wh Battery Specification
- Power: 95 W
- Charging Voltage: 16.8 V
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8 V
- USB Output: 5 V 2.1 A
- Rated Capacity: 6600mAh
- Standard Charging: 0.3C (1950mAh)/5 H
- Charging Temperature: 0℃~45℃; Discharge Temperature: -20℃~50℃
- Battery Weight: 580 g
- Dimension: 150*95*37.8mm
- The material of Battery Case: ABS Plastic
High Capacity V Mount Battery
- V Mount / V Lock Battery: For camcorder broadcast and other professional camcorders; Compatible with Sony HDCAM, XDCAM, digital cinema cameras series and other camcorders.
- LED Indicate Lights: The LED indicator can be a reminder of the time to prepare another charger or camcorder, which ensures the job be done successfully.
- 2 Charging Ports: Charge with standard V Mount (V-Mount type) charger or traveling charger using D-Tap connector.
- 1 x 10400mAh Li-on Battery or 1 x 95Wh V-Lock Battery