- It is not compatible with Manfrotto and DJI plates，supports adjustable shooting angle, 360 degree horizontally and -70 to 90 degree vertically, providing a wide range of shooting horizons
- The upgraded fluid head is a very ideal solution for the HD DSLRs, which has a sliding plate that travels to balance the latest interchangeable lens cameras.
- The special design of security locking can prevent the equipment from falling off accidentally.
- Wearable and non-skid bar design can prevent the shooting from shaking to improve stability.
QUICK SHOE PLATE
- Comes with a dual convertible 1/4 - 3/8 inches mounting screws to be fit for most video shooting; Standard 3/8 inches threaded screw hole on the bottom (included with a 3/8 inches to 1/4 inch screw adapter), making it suitable for all tripods, monopods, light stands, and camera sliders
- Security locking knob can well prevent the equipment from falling off accidentally, and professional bubble levels help to keep the stable shooting to adapt to different environments
- It comes with a right-sided non-skid handlebar, it can be removed and installed to the left side, according to your request
- The side lock system allows the camera and sliding quick shoe plate as the direction of the arrows show quickly
- Quick Shoe: Yes
- Horizontal Tilt: 360 degrees
- Front Tilt: -70 degrees to 90 degree
- Tripod Mount Thread Size: 1/4 and 3/8 inches
- Tension Control: Pan and tilt adjustment knobs
- Construction: Aluminum & Plastic
- Size: 3.9x4.7x3.9 inch/10x12x10 cm
- Weight: 27.9ounce/0.79kg
- 1x Fluid Drag Head
- 1x 3/8 to 1/4 inch Conversion Screw
- 1x User Manual
- Return Policy
- Shipping Info
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for the items in the original package
- 3-Month Guarantee for Quality-Related Issues
- Please contact us to schedule an appointment to return your items and get the return address within the United States.
- It can take up to 7-25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Logistics updates during the COVID-19:
- Neewer.com's activities are currently continuing. However, delivery times may be longer than usual. For specific shipping situations of each order, please contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders will be fulfilled within 48 hours.
- 1. United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy
- 2. Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.
- When shipping within the contiguous U.S., your order will arrive within 4 to 6 business days but could also be up to 10 business days based on your location.
- When shipping within the EU, your order will arrive within 7 to 15 business days based on your location.
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.