- Please confirm the thickness of your desk (less than 2 inches/5 cm).
- Please confirm the diameter of your microphone before ordering: Plastic Mic Clip Diameter: 1.8-2 inches/46-52mm; Shock Mount Max. Diameter: 2.05 inch/5.2cm
- Max. Load Capacity: 3.3 lbs /1.5 kilograms
The shock mount is NOT compatible with Blue Microphones.
- Enhanced Boom Arm: NW-35 pro is a robust steel boom arm with a maximum load capacity of 2.2lb (1kg). The C-clamp can firmly clasp a desktop up to 2.17” (5.5cm) thick— great for singing, podcasting, gaming, video calls, and so on
- Flexible Positioning: The boom arm stand is 360° rotatable with a 270°-swivel spigot that connects mics and shock mounts. Two upgraded springs enable fluid and quiet adjustment for you to get the perfect positioning with ease
- Clear Sound: The foam windscreen and double-layer pop filter can effectively reduce pops and plosives of vocal recordings. The shock mount diminishes vibration noise to ensure clear sound output and fits mics up to 2.05” (5.2cm) in diameter
- Universal Compatibility: The 3/8” to 5/8” adapter is compatible with various shock mounts and mics, including Blue Yeti and Blue Snowball iCE. A thread seal tape is included to make the adapter fit the Microphones tightly
All-Purpose Boom Arm
- Neewer NW-35 Pro Boom Arm is a perfect choice to elevate your recordings at home or studio while saving desktop space—suitable for Youtubers, podcasters, musicians, voice actors, and video gamers. Constructed with solid steel, it can support any mic weighing up to 2.2lb (1kg) and the C-clamp ensures secure mounting on a desk up to 2.17” (5.5cm) in thickness.
Flexible & Smooth Adjustment
- The boom arm stand is 360° fully rotatable with a 270°-pivotable spigot for flexible microphone placement. Two reinforced springs enable smooth and quiet movements and allow you to adjust the reach both vertically and horizontally.
- The double-layer pop filter and the foam windscreen can eliminate plosives when recording podcasts and audiobooks. The shock mount isolates vibration noise to help you achieve better recording results.
- The 3/8” to 5/8” adapter is compatible with most shock mounts and mics, including Blue Yeti and Blue Snowball. Some Blue Microphones have a mounting hole that is slightly larger than the 3/8” to 5/8” adapter. To solve this problem, you can wrap some thread seal tape around the adapter to make it fit the mounting hole tightly. Thread seal tape is included.
- A mic clip that holds mics from 1.38” to 1.97” (3.5–5cm) in diameter and three cable ties to keep the cable neatly organized.
- Boom Arm
- Model: NW-35
- Material: Steel
- Maximum Horizontal Reach: 27.6” / 70cm
- Load Capacity: 2.2lb / 1kg
- Weight: 1.7lb / 0.8kg
- Desktop C-Clamp
- Maximum Opening: 2.17” / 5.5cm
- Shock Mount
- Adjustment Range: 1.77”–2.05” / 4.5–5.2cm
- Mic Clip
- Adjustment Range: 1.38”–1.97” / 3.5–5cm
- 1 × NW-35 Boom Arm
- 1 × Desktop C-Clamp
- 1 × Shock Mount
- 1 × NW (B-3) Pop Filter
- 1 × Foam Windscreen
- 1 × Mic Clip
- 1 × 3/8” to 5/8” Adapter
- 1 × Thread Seal Tape
- 3 × Cable Ties
- Return Policy
- Delivery Terms
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for the items in the original package
- 3-Month Guarantee for Quality-Related Issues
- Please contact us to schedule an appointment to return your items and get the return address within the United States.
- It can take up to 7-25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
- In many areas, Saturday and Sunday delivery may not be available. Otherwise, our shipping methods apply to business days only, not weekends or holidays.
- Expedited shipping is NOT available in any location.
- All orders cannot be delivered to PO BOX.
- Neewer.com's activities are currently continuing. However, delivery times may be longer than usual. For specific shipping situations of each order, please contact our customer service: email@example.com
- Orders will be fulfilled within 48 hours.
- Shipping Area: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.
- When shipping within the contiguous U.S., your order will arrive within 4 to 6 business days but could also be up to 10 business days based on your location.
- When shipping within the EU, your order will arrive within 7 to 15 business days based on your location.
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.