Image flip function / Meet a variety of installation monitoring needs
1. DC Power Adapter and Battery NOT Included in the package.
2. You can download the upgraded installation firmware and operating instructions here.
It's not easy to evaluate your shot solely through your camera's built-in monitor, especially if the entire unit is constantly rotating on a gimbal/ stabilizer, the camera on crane rig jib, One of the biggest issues, when you are doing low-angle/ high angle shot is monitoring what you're shooting.
Neewer monitor is an ideal tool for you to monitor the scene since you can install it where you can conveniently see it.
5.5 Inch IPS Highlight Touch Screen
- FW600 monitor's touchable screen panel allows users to set parameters with one finger. Get a quick glance at the OSD menu settings and features with an easy tap on the screen.
- Made by OCR full screen narrow edging with high strength, scratch-resistant, impact-resistant.
- FW600 provides built-in Luts including S-Log 2/3, V-Log, Log-C, which can upload various custom 3D Luts to the monitor via the included U disk 450cd/O Brightness, photographers can see images clearly in daylight, convenient for outdoor shooting.
- High Contrast ratio of 1000:1 and 1920x1080 Resolution provides a wide viewing angle of 160°, making the monitor deliver sharp images with more visible details in shadows and highlights
- Histogram, Peaking Focus Assist, RGB waveform, RGB histogram, 3D-LUT function, Vector Diagram, HDR, Still Frame, Zebra Exposure, Check Field, Zoom-in, Pixel to Pixel, Image Flip, Image Freeze, Embedded Audio, Center Marker, Safe Area, Ratio Marker, Marker Color, etc
Support 4K HDMI Input/Output Without Delay
- Supporting virtually all 4K formats, the FW600 monitor can be connected directly to any DSLR or HD/4K video cameras, and output HDMI signals without transmission delay.
- You can watch the footage synchronously on the monitor
- The monitor is designed with a battery compartment, 1 pcs SONY NP-F550 NP-F970 battery is available in use (Battery Not Included);
- For continuous power, it supports DC 12V input on the side; The DC OUT 8V can be used to charge your SONY, Canon, GH4, GH5 DSLR Cameras or Mirrorless Camera through different Power Adapter (Not Included)
- Model: FW600
- Screen Size: 5.5 inch
- Screen Type: IPS LCD
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Display Area: 120.96(W)x68.04(H)mm
- Aspect Ratio: Auto, 4:3, 16:10, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1
- Brightness: 450 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- In/Output: HDMI
- Input Voltage: DC 7-24 V
- Power: ≤9W
- Power Supply: 12V DC power adapter/Sony NP-F Batteries (DC Adapter and Batteries are not included)
- Item Size: 14.3x7.8x2.8cm
- Item Weight: 158grams/0.35 pounds
- Material: Plastic
- Work Temperature: 0-60 degree
- Weight: 158grams/0.35 pounds
- Viewing Angle: 89°/89°(R/L)89°/89°(U/D)
- Exposure Assist: Histogram, False Colors, Zebra Exposure, HDR
- Single Color: Red, Green, Blue, Gray
- Peaking Focus Assist: Red, Green, Blue, White
- Center Marker, Safety Marker(80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 95%), Ratio Marker (1:1, 4:3, 16:10, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1, 2.40:1)
- Zoom: Zoomx2, Zoomx4
- Image Flip (H, V, H/V), Image Freeze, Pixel to Pixel
- Color Temperature: 5600k, 6500k, 9300k, Custom
- 1x FW600 Monitor (Without Battery)
- 1x Mini HDMI Cable
- 1x Micro HDMI Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x OTG Cable
- 1x U Disk
- 1x Sunshield
- 1x L-shape Mount
- 1x Microfiber Cloth
- 1x User Manual
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.