- The camera, Tripod, NP-F battery and 12V adapter are not included.
- This item is compatible with battery models as below：Sony F970 F960 F950 F930 F770 F750 F730 F570 F550 F530 QM91D QM91 QM90D QM90 QM71D QM71 QM70D QM70 QM51D QM51 FM71 FM70 series
- High-Definition Monitor- With a 7-inch 1920 × 1200 IPS display, 450cd/m2 brightness, a 1200:1 contrast ratio, a 16:10 aspect ratio, and 0.07875 × 0.07875mm dot pitch, Neewer F200 offers a large and detailed preview for checking focus and framing and enhancing your photography and filmmaking
- Slim & Compact Design- Measuring 6.9” × 5.1” × 0.7” and weighing 10.3oz, this monitor is lightweight enough to install on the DSLR camera, gimbal, stabilizer, and shoulder rig for capturing images and recording videos in motion. The included sunshade blocks harsh sunlight and makes the monitor visible outdoors
- Advanced Functions- Histogram, False Colors, Ratio Marker(1.85:1,2.35:1,3:2,4:3,off), Marker Color(Red,Green,Blue,White,Black）, Scan Mode(Under Scan, Over Scan), Overexposure(70IRE,100IRE,off), Embedded Audio, Camera Mode, Peaking Focus Assist, Check Field(Red,Green,Blue,Mono), Pixel to Pixel, Center Marker, Safe Frames(80%,85%,88%,90%,93%,95%), Image Flip, Image Freeze, Custom Color Temperature
- Supported Formats- 4K UHD 3840 × 2160p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98Hz), 480i/576i/480p/576p, 1080i (60/59.94/50), 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/23.98sF), 720p (60/59.94/50/30/29/25/24/23.98)
Cannot turn on the monitor
- Be sure you are powering the monitor with a 12V AC adapter. If you are powering with an NP-F battery, check if it is fully charged and correctly installed. When power is on, the LED indicator will turn red. Wait for 6s and press the power button, the LED indicator will turn blue.
There is noise in my recorded videos
- Press and hold the “↓” button to decrease the volume close to zero. Doing so can eliminate noise in your videos.
The monitor displays “No Signal” or the signal connection is unstable
- Try another HDMI cable.
- Connect the monitor to your PC via the HDMI cable and see if your monitor has a signal.
- Change the signal output of your camera. Make sure the signal is in HDMI mode, and the monitor’s input signal supports your camera’s output signal.
- The monitor will lose its signal when the camera is off. Please make your camera’s display stay on longer (disable auto-off if possible) or turn on the camera’s live view function.
- Model: F200
- Panel Type: IPS
- Resolution: 1920 × 1200
- Backlight: LED
- Dot Pitch: 0.07875 × 0.07875mm
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Brightness: 450cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1200:1
- Viewing Angle: 80°/80° (L/R), 80°/80° (U/D)
- Inputs: HDMI, AV
- Video Color System: PAL-4.43 / NTSC-3.58
- HDMI Support Mode: 480i / 480p / 576i / 576p, 720p (60/59.94/50/30/29/25/24/23.98), 1080i (60/59.94/50), 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/23.98sF), 4K UHD 3840 × 2160p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98)
- Input Voltage: DC 7–24V
- Power Consumption: ≤8W
- Battery Type: NP-F series battery
- Working Temperature: -4–131°F / -20–55°C
- Storage Temperature: -22–149°F / -30–65°C
- Dimensions: 6.9” × 5.1” × 0.7” / 176 × 130 × 17mm
- Weight: 10.3oz / 292g
- 1 × F200 Field Monitor
- 1 × Sunshade
- 1 × Mini HDMI Cable
- 1 × Micro HDMI Cable
- 1 × AV Cable
- 1 × HDMI Cable Lock
- 1 × Mini Ball Head
- 1 × User Manual
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.