Note: The camera is not included.
- Made of Aluminum Alloy with solid and durable construction.
- The height of the tripod is adjustable from 24-77 inches, and folded to 19 inches compact storage size and 3.53 pounds net weight for easy carrying.
- The flips-locks system makes it easier and faster to adjust the height, so you can extend or retract the tripod in seconds.
- QR plate with standard 1/4-inch screw mount for fast camera connection and it is compatible with almost all DSLR cameras such as Canon, Nikon, Sony, Samsung, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax and etc.
- The specially designed ball-head can rotate 360 degrees which will allow you to get the perfect shooting angle to create stunning panoramas and discover different beauty. 360-degree flexible sphere design which makes it easier for cinema shots such as pan, tilt, and pan-tilt at the same time.
- The 3-position angle adjustment system offers 3 alternative angles that give you the best angle and position with flexible and accurate adjustment. It allows you to shoot in narrow areas or on uneven terrain for different shooting scenarios.
- Inverted shooting allows you to shot static landscapes from a low angle, like a lake surface, and is perfect for macro shooting.
- With the weight hook at the bottom of the center column, you can hang extra weight for additional stability which is safer for taking pictures.
- Non-slip rubber feet ensure that the tripod remains stable on the ground surface.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Folded Height: 19 inches/ 48 centimeter
- Min. Tripod Height: 24-77 inches/ 61-197 centimeter
- Max. Load Capacity: 8 kilogram/17.6 pounds
- Monopod Height: 35-70 inches/89-178 centimeters
- Sphere Diameter: 36 millimeters
- Leg Section: 4
- Leg Lock Type: Flip-on Lock
- Tripod Weight: 1.6 kilogram/ 3.53 pounds
- 1x Tripod (with ball head)
- 1x Carrying Bag
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.