- ONLY compatible with GoPro Hero 10 9 camera lens; Please check your model before ordering.
- Rapid installation steps: Unscrew the original filter counterclockwise. Then turn the filter clockwise to allow quick exchange between filters.
- ND filters can reduce the amount of light entering the lens. This makes it easier to achieve effects such as a shallower depth of field or blurred motion. Allows the use of slow shutter speeds, with high-speed films or digital cameras, to record movement/image blur in subjects. Decrease the depth of field by using wider apertures, which helps separate subjects from their background.
- The ND filter is made with premium optics glass, which could resist scratch, protecting your camera lens well.
- ND4 filter - Designed to cut light from falling on the sensor by 2 stops, making it ideal for filming in cloudy daytime conditions. This filter effectively helps to smooth out the footage by slowing down the shutter speed of the camera.
- ND8 filter - This filter helps reduce light from entering the lens by 3 stops, which is best for photography in partial cloudy daytime conditions. This filter also helps to reduce the lens flare from the sun effectively to give crystal-clear images.
- ND16 filter - This filter is used to cut light entering the lens by 4 stops, which makes it best-suited for filming in normal sunny conditions. This filter is helpful to get natural-looking blur in the footage while filming outdoors.
- The ND32 filter can reduce the light entering the lens by 5 stops, it will record anything in the image that is moving and causes it to become blurred.
- Material: aviation aluminum frame, optical glass
- 1 x ND4 Filter
- 1 x ND8 Filter
- 1 x ND16 Filter
- 1 x ND32 Filter
- 1 x Package Box
- Return Policy
- Delivery Terms
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for the items in the original package
- 3-Month Guarantee for Quality-Related Issues
- Please contact us to schedule an appointment to return your items and get the return address within the United States.
- It can take up to 7-25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
- In many areas, Saturday and Sunday delivery may not be available. Otherwise, our shipping methods apply to business days only, not weekends or holidays.
- Expedited shipping is NOT available in any location.
- All orders cannot be delivered to PO BOX.
- Neewer.com's activities are currently continuing. However, delivery times may be longer than usual. For specific shipping situations of each order, please contact our customer service: email@example.com
- Orders will be fulfilled within 48 hours.
- Shipping Area: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.
- When shipping within the contiguous U.S., your order will arrive within 4 to 6 business days but could also be up to 10 business days based on your location.
- When shipping within the EU, your order will arrive within 7 to 15 business days based on your location.
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.