- Blue yeti snowball yeti X microphone can be directly mounted on the arm stand via 3/8" to 5/8" screw adapter, please DO NOT use with the shock mount to avoid instability.
- It's NOT compatible with Blue Yeti and its maximum load-bearing weight is 1 kilogram.
- There might be a bit color distortions due to different computer resolutions.
- Because of the manual measurement, there will be a bit of error here. Please understanding, thank you.
- All-Purpose Boom Arm
- Neewer NW-35 Boom Arm is a perfect choice to elevate your recordings at home or studio while saving a lot of desktop space—suitable for Youtubers, podcasters, musicians, voice actors, and video gamers. Constructed with high-grade steel, NW-35 has a maximum load capacity of 3.3lb (1.5kg) and the C-clamp ensures secure mounting on a desk up to 1.7” (4.5cm) in thickness.
- Flexible & Smooth Adjustment
- The boom arm is 360° fully rotatable with a 270°-pivotable spigot for flexible microphone angle adjustment. Two reinforced springs enable smooth and quiet movements to minimize vibration noise and allow you to modify the reach both vertically and horizontally.
- Universal Compatibility
- The 3/8” to 5/8” adapter is compatible with a wide array of shock mounts and microphones, including Blue Yeti and Blue Snowball. With it, you can mount your favorite microphone on NW-35 Boom Arm without the fear of incompatibility.
- Useful Accessories
- The kit comes with a snap-on mic clip that fits microphones of 35mm in diameter. A double-layer pop filter with a bendable goose-neck can effectively eliminate plosives to help you get clear vocal recordings.
- Boom Arm:
- Model: NW-35
- Material: Steel
- Maximum Horizontal Reach: 27.6” / 70cm
- Load Capacity: 3.3lb / 1.5kg
- Weight: 1.7lb / 0.8kg
- Desktop C-Clamp:
- Maximum Opening: 1.7” / 45mm
- Mic Clip:
- Diameter: 1.4” / 35mm
- NW-35 Boom Arm
- Desktop C-Clamp
- NW (B-3) Pop Filter
- Mic Clip
- 3/8” to 5/8” Adapter
- Return Policy
- Shipping Info
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for the items in the original package
- 3-Month Guarantee for Quality-Related Issues
- Please contact us to schedule an appointment to return your items and get the return address within the United States.
- It can take up to 7-25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Logistics updates during the COVID-19:
- Neewer.com's activities are currently continuing. However, delivery times may be longer than usual. For specific shipping situations of each order, please contact our customer service: email@example.com
- Orders will be fulfilled within 48 hours.
- 1. United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy
- 2. Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.
- When shipping within the contiguous U.S., your order will arrive within 4 to 6 business days but could also be up to 10 business days based on your location.
- When shipping within the EU, your order will arrive within 7 to 15 business days based on your location.
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.