Note: Camera Not Included.
- Made of finely crafted aluminum alloy, solid and durable with efficient shock absorption and sound heat and corrosion resistance.
- This tripod features a removable leg that can be converted into a monopod when attached to the included ball adaptor.
- A newly flip-lock design has a larger contact area with a tripod leg that brings greater stability when shooting.
- Compatible With- Canon, Nikon, Sony, Leica, Fuji-Film, Pentax, Lumix, Olympus, and other DSLR cameras and video camcorders.
- Comes with a durable carrying bag for convenient outdoor shooting.
- Strong Stability- Max. 25mm large diameter aluminum alloy tubes with load capacity up to 17.6lb/8kg for Canon, Nikon, Sony, and other DSLR cameras and video camcorders
- Fluid Drag Pan Head Bubble level- The security locking knob can well prevent the equipment from falling off accidentally, and professional bubble levels help to keep the stable shooting to adapt to different environments
Aluminum Alloy Tripod
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lock
- Number of Leg Sections: 4
- Folded Height: 18 inches/45.7 centimeter
- Tripod Height Range: 23.2-71.2in/59-181cm
- Monopod Height Range: 20-56.7in/51-144cm
- Maximum Tube Diameter: 0.98 inch/2.5 centimeter
- Load Capacity: 17.6lb/8kg
- Tripod Weight: 3.17 pound/1.44 kilogram
Fluid Drag Tripod Head
- Quick Shoe: Yes
- Horizontal Tilt: 360 degrees
- Front Tilt: -70 degree to 90 degree
- Tripod Mount Thread Size: 1/4 and 3/8 inches
- Tension Control: Pan and tilt adjustment knobs
- Construction: Aluminum & Plastic
- Size: 3.9x4.7x3.9 inch/10x12x10 cm
- Weight: 27.9ounce/0.79kg
- 1 x 2-in-1 Aluminum Alloy Tripod Monopod
- 1 x Fluid Drag Head
- 1 x Carrying Bag
- 1 x 3/8 to 1/4 inch Conversion Screw
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.