Neewer offers a 1-year warranty on all products purchased as brand new. Second hand products do not carry a warranty.
All Neewer® products carry a 1-year warranty, valid from the purchase transaction date. The warranty covers product defects and provides repair or replacement of the defective product.
The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs (from the buyer back to Neewer®’s address) and Neewer® pays for postage to ship the replacement or repaired item back to the buyer. In some cases, at Neewer’s discretion, the buyer may receive a refund if a repair or replacement is not immediately available. Refunds issued are for the cost of the item only; no handling or shipping fees will be refunded. Neewer must receive the returned item before a replacement is shipped to the buyer or a refund is issued. In most cases picture or video evidence illustrating the defect may be required in order to honor the warranty.
The following situations are NOT covered by the 1 year warranty:
- Physical damage due to misuse or accident.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Loss or theft.
- Water damage or any other damage or defect related to misuse
- Only Neewer® products are covered, no other item is covered, including items used in tandem with a Neewer® product.
- Buyer attempts unauthorized repairs, modifications, or disassembles the item.
- Item is damaged by plugging it into an incompatible voltage. All plug in items have voltages clearly displayed on the Amazon detail page.
To claim a warranty, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our RMA ticketing system on this website.
Please Note: Buyers will need to present their order ID and purchase date to validate the warranty.