NEEWER TA60 Heavy Duty Video Tripod Fluid Drag Pan Head
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Quick Shoe Plate- Comes with a dual convertible 1/4 - 3/8 inches mounting screws to be fit for most video shooting; Standard 3/8 inches threaded screw hole on the bottom (included with a 3/8 inches to 1/4 inch screw adapter), making it suitable for all tripods, monopods, light stands, and camera sliders
- Bubble Level- The security locking knob can well prevent the equipment from falling off accidentally, and professional bubble levels help to keep the stable shooting to adapt to different environments
- Removable Handle- It comes with a right-sided non-skid handlebar, it can be removed and installed on the left side, according to your request
- User-Friendly- The side lock system allows the camera and sliding a quick shoe plate as the direction of the arrows show quickly
- Quick Shoe: Yes
- Horizontal Tilt: 360 degrees
- Front Tilt: -70 degrees to 90 degree
- Tripod Mount Thread Size: 1/4 and 3/8 inches
- Tension Control: Pan and tilt adjustment knobs
- Construction: Aluminum & Plastic
- Size: 3.9x4.7x3.9 inch/10x12x10 cm
- Weight: 27.9ounce/0.79kg
- 1 x Fluid Drag Head
- 1 x 3/8 to 1/4 inch Conversion Screw
- 1 x User Manual
- It is not compatible with Manfrotto and DJI plates, supports adjustable shooting angle, 360 degrees horizontally and -70 to 90 degrees vertically, providing a wide range of shooting horizons
- The upgraded fluid head is a very ideal solution for the HD DSLRs, which has a sliding plate that travels to balance the latest interchangeable lens cameras.
- The special design of security locking can prevent the equipment from falling off accidentally.
- Wearable and non-skid bar designs can prevent the shooting from shaking to improve stability.