NEEWER Pro 4-Way Macro Focusing Focus Rail Slider for Close-Up Shooting
Shipping from local warehouse based on your area, normally it takes 2~10 days for the delivery, Learn more at Shipping Policy.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- high-quality 4-way Macro focusing rail slider
- Made of aluminum
- This excellent quality rail is used for all digital and film SLR cameras and is compatible with most Nikon, Minolta, Pentax macro and EOS bellows, macro shot extension tubes, or macro lenses such as the Canon FD and FL.
- Smooth rack and pinion movement provide extremely fine focusing adjustments.
- The rail has a geared drive system which greatly enhances the accuracy and speed of adjustment of the rail.
- Two 6" rails allow movement in four directions, right, left, forward, and backward. Mounts on, and accepts 1/4x20 threaded screws, will fit most tripods and copy stands.
- Positive locking knobs assure rock-steady focus
- Focusing rails are essential accessories for macro photography, which requires precise distance modifications and a steady hand, as well as other situations where accurate camera positioning is crucial.
- Great for Close-up Shooting
- 1x 4-way Macro Focusing Rail Slider
Note:?Rail slider only. The camera and other accessories are not included.?