Note: When using this splitter cable with an unpowered microphone, only engage phantom power for one of the XLR channels, not both. Applying phantom power to both inputs may cancel each other out and will likely damage your microphone or other recording devices.
- This XLR female to dual XLR male Y splitter cable allows you to connect an XLR output to two XLR inputs.
- Compatible with XLR microphones, A/V electronic equipment, mixers, home theater equipment, camcorders, speakers, and more.
- The PVC jacket helps protect the cable against daily wear.
- Nickel-plated connectors provide a reliable connection.
- Oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors enhance signal clarity.
- This shielded cable prevents interference and minimizes noise.
- XLR connectors with internal strain relief offer rugged reliability.
- Flexible yet durable construction ensures a long lifespan.
- Material: PVC
- Connectors: 3-pin XLR female, 3-pin XLR male
- Cable Length: 1.6' / 0.5m
- 1 x 3-Pin XLR Female to Dual XLR Male Cable
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.