- The Macro Focusing Rail is a lightweight macro stage designed for precise 4-way camera alignment. Its ability to make small incremental adjustments is ideal for close-up work, tilt-shift, or macro-photography.
- The 4-direction sliding design can make it be adjusted in 4 directions with 2 rails: forward, backward, left, and right to provide requirements for macro photography from various angles.
- It can provide 2.56inches of maximum front to back movement and 2.95inches of maximum left to right movement controlled by dual-level adjustment knobs.
- The rail is also equipped with an integrated Arca-type compatible QR clamp and an included Arca-type plate. The plate uses a 1/4inches screw mount compatible with most cameras. The rail can also be mounted on most tripods by utilizing the built-in 1/4inches and 3/8inches tripod mounting threads.
- Durable aluminum construction provides smooth operation for extended use and keeps the unit lightweight at only 1.3 lb/600grams. The load capacity of the rail slider can reach 22pounds/10 kilograms.
- There are 8 pieces of hexagon screws, which can be adjusted with the included wrench to control the sliding friction.
- It can be divided into 2 parts and the top part can be used separately as a macro slider.
- Material: Aluminum
- Front-Back Movement Distance: Max 2.56inches/6.5centimeters
- Left-Right Movement Distance: Max. 2.95inches/7.5centimeters
- Load Capacity: 22 pounds/10 kilograms
- Item Weight: 1.3 pounds/600 grams
- Product Size 9.1x 4.7x3 inches/23x12x7.6 centimeters
- 1x 4-way Macro Focusing Rail Slider
- 1x Wrench
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.