NEEWER NW-82 Condenser Camera Microphone Kit
- NEEWER NW-82 Condenser Microphone runs on a 1.5V AA battery and offers the hassle-free operation, convenient to outdoor recording. The LED indicator dims when the battery is low to let you replace the flat battery in time. Moreover, two XLR cables (XLR to 6.35mm and XLR to 3.5mm) enable you to run the mic on 48V phantom power or a DSLR camera (Please kindly note that you need to remove the AA battery from the mic when connected to a phantom power).
- Cardioid polar pattern focuses on sound capture in front of the mic and isolates the sound from background noise. A wide frequency response range makes sure of detailed reproduction.
- The fur windshield and foam windscreen can reduce wind noise when shooting outdoors and filter pop sounds from vocal recordings.
- Two mic clips attach the microphone to a DSLR camera’s cold shoe or a 5/8”-studded light stand and boom pole.
- Perfect for interviewing, broadcasting, filmmaking, conferencing, live performance, and other applications. Lightweight and slender for on-camera mounting.
- Power Supply: DC 1.5V
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid or hyper cardioid
- Direction: Uni-directional
- Pickup Range: 3.2’ / 1m
- Capsule Type: Condenser
- Normal Impedance: 2.3K Ohm (short distance)
- Tele Impedance: 1K Ohm (long distance)
- Sensitivity: -45dB (short distance), -38dB (long distance)
- Operating Current: 1.5mAh
- Battery Type: Please use 1.5V AA batteries ONLY. It does not support rechargeable batteries.(not included)
- Length: 14” / 36cm
- 1 x NW-82 Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Fur Windshield
- 1 x Foam Windscreen
- 1 x XLR to 3.5mm Cable
- 1 x XLR to 6.35mm Cable
- 2 x Mic Clip
- 1 x User Manual
Note: Phantom power and battery are not included in the package.