NEEWER NW-707 Square Wind up Mechanical Metronome
- The metronome is great for any skill level, including beginners, and useful for practice lessons and exercises at home. It will help you take your skills to the next level and really stand out from the crowd.
- It produces a clear and loud sound for use when practicing piano, violin, guitar, bass, drums, and other musical instruments.
- The metronome helps play at a proper pace, provides a firm sense of rhythm, develops finger agility and preciseness, and shows a visual sense of timing from the pendulum.
- The pendulum offers great visual tempo cues which makes it perfect for beginners learning difficult passages.
- It uses a winding mechanism for power to produce metrical beats and no battery is needed.
- Great gift for music lovers, beginners,s or musicians.
- Color: Brown
- Material: Plastic + Metal Mechanism
- Tempo: 40 to 208bpm
- Beat: 0, 2, 3, 4, 6
- Power: Winding mechanism
- Dimension (approx.): 7.87x3.74x4.72 inches/20x9.5x12 centimeters
- Weight (approx.): 15.30 ounces/434 grams
- Warm Reminder
- 1. Always put on the cover after practicing.
- 2. Avoid using or keeping the metronome in a dusty or damp place.
- 3. Only use a soft cloth to clean the metronome.
- 1 x Wind Up Mechanical Metronome