NEEWER ND1.8(6 Stops) Square ND Filter
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Square ND Filter for Matte Box- Compatible with Tilta SmallRig Matte Box, Mini Matte Box, and Filter Frame. The NEEWER square ND1.8(6 Stops) 4" x 5.65" / 10.16 x 14.35cm filter enables more control over shutter speed and aperture, avoiding overexposure and helping to balance image exposure, perfect for shooting in bright sunlight, creating motion blur. Ideal for professional photography and videography
- Professional Build with HD Optical Glass- Made of HD optical glass, this filter delivers high-clarity pictures without compromising image quality or adding color cast. Not being directly screwed onto the lens, the square ND filter can be used for lenses of various focal lengths when mounted on a matte box
- ND1.8 Filter with 1.56% light transmittance- The ND1.8 neutral density filter blocks 6 stops of light from entering into the camera lens and features 1.56% light transmittance. The number 1.8 stands for the filter’s optical density. Optical density grows and light transmittance lowers as the number goes up
- Double Sided Multi Layers of Nano Coatings- The multiple layers of Nano coatings on both sides make the filter scratch resistant, water repellent, oil proof and fingerprint resistant. Use the included cleaning cloth to clean the filter
- Super Slim & Lightweight- 0.16"/4mm thick and weighs only 5.12 oz/147g. This ultra slim and lightweight filter adds barely noticeable weight to your filming setup when mounted on. Store it in the carrying case for safekeeping or for when in use on the go
- Type: Fixed ND Filter
- Material: HD optical glass
- Light Transmittance: 1.56%
- Thickness: 0.16"/4mm
- Size: 4" x 5.65" / 10.16 x 14.35cm
- Net Weight: 5.12oz / 147g
- 1 x ND1.8 Filter
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- The square ND filter can’t directly screw onto your camera lens. It has to mounted on a matte box or filter frame to be placed in front of your camera lens. Compatible with Tilta SmallRig Matte Box, Mini Matte Box, and Filter Frame.
- The number 1.8 in the ND1.8 filter stands for the optical density of the filter. The higher the value, the greater density the filter has and the less the light transmits.