NEEWER VS-80CC 80cm Motorized Carbon Fiber Slider
$180.90 USD $299.90
Shipping from local warehouse based on your area, normally it takes 2~10 days for the delivery, Learn more at Shipping Policy.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Ultra-Silent Stepper Motor Driver- Featuring a unique silent stepper motor driver, the camera slider combines ultra-precision positioning with ultra-silent operation.
- Multiple Shooting Modes- Adjust the black knobs on both sides of the camera slider to capture horizontal, tracking, and 120° panoramic shots and achieve multi-angle shooting effects.
- Lightweight & Balanced Design- Made of carbon fiber and aluminum alloy, the camera slider is lightweight and easy to carry for outdoor photography and videography. Also features 4 roller bearings with a balanced operation to ensure sharp videos and clear photos.
- Multiple Mounting Options- The bottom and sides of the slider have 1/4” and 3/8” threaded holes for using the camera slider on a tripod.
- Material: Carbon fiber, aluminum alloy
- Video Shooting: Supported
- Time-lapse Shooting: Supported
- Horizontal Video: Supported
- Tracking Video: Supported
- Panoramic Video: Supported, 120°
- Length of the RJ45 Data Cable: 57.1” / 145cm
- Maximum Load Capacity (when placed horizontally): 11lb / 5kg
- Maximum Load Capacity (when tilted at 45-degree): 5.5lb / 2.5kg
- Length: 31.5” / 80cm (VS-80CC)
- The Slider's Weight (including the motor) : 5.1lb / 2.3kg;5.7lb / 2.6kg
- Total Weight (Slider+Accessories+Bag)：8.7lb/3.9Kg;9.3lb/4.2Kg
- 1 x Motorized Camera Slider
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x RJ45 Data Cable
- 1 x NP-F550 Battery
- 1 x USB Battery Charger
- 1 x Ball Head
- 6 x Shutter Release Cables (C1, C3, N1, N3, S1, S2)
- 1 x Hex Key
- 1 x Adapter
- Under manual mode, if you need to switch the direction of the slider during a video shot, please remember to stop the slider first so as to ensure the stability of your video shooting.
- Use the knobs to fix the two ends of the belt to the corresponding left and right ends of the slider rail. Download the latest instruction here.