NEEWER 5-Pin MIDI to USB Cable
- Supports a wide range of MIDI devices including electronic drums, MIDI keyboards, electronic organs, effects units, digital pianos, and more. Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS X, Android 6.0+, and iOS.
- It's easy to set up—just plug and play without installing drivers.
- Materials: Aluminum alloy, silicone
- Cable Length: 6" / 184cm
- Weight: 1.66oz / 47g
- Connect the "MIDI IN" connector on the cable to the "OUT" interface on your musical instrument, and connect the "MIDI OUT" connector to the "IN" interface on the instrument.
- An OTG cable is required (not included) for connecting to a mobile phone or tablet.
- Turn off your electronic musical instrument and computer before making connections.
- Don't send SysEx data larger than the maximum speed of MIDI protocol (3125 bytes per second) since the bandwidth of USB is much larger than that. If you want to send a data of 256 bytes, it's recommended that the delay should be longer than 90ms.
- SysEx Librarian is a tool for Mac OS X users to handle SysEx data. It will limit the maximum sending speed to 3125 bytes per second automatically. The maximum data size will be limited to 256 bytes.
- MIDI-OX is a tool for Windows users to handle SysEx data. It will not limit the maximum speed automatically and users can customize the size and speed. Make sure the size doesn’t exceed 256 bytes and the speed is less than 3125 bytes per second.